the Rift

[PRIVATE] [MIDAS] This Is The Last Resort

Crash Course Posts: 74
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 9 :: Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Ragnar :: Plain Boggart :: Suffocate Nevada

The brute's tone suddenly grew cold, but still held it's gentle and calm tone. “You would take a life simply because you are having a bad day?” Take a life? Crash narrowed his dark blue orbs against a subtle gleam from Midas' silver collar. "Take a life? That was not my intention. If I were planning on that, I wouldn't have played around so much with her. I simply wanted one of those feathers, which I thought I had once she plucked one herself."

He dropped his face a few inches, shifting his weight from all four sturdy legs to three, curving his front left hoof awkwardly. He could feel a corner of the scab on his shoulder peel from his hide, almost like pulling a few long strands of hair from his tail. They had thought his intentions were to kill the nameless female? Not even. That would have been a much easier task than grabbing a feather, he guessed. Though he figured a tussle with his opponent would be easy.. how wrong was he. Crash stared at the golden eyes of the perched male, waiting for his response.

Even though he kept his eyes locked on the brute, his mind wandered to their first meeting. The female, small and dappled, seemed so frightened beyond all means. Her heart could have given easily from how she was acting, if she did not give herself an anxiety attack before and pass out. Then the painted one swooped in with his golden accented wings, saying so few words before rushing into a push and shove contest. This was quite more than enough to make the draft realize that he had to learn how to fight. How to defend himself, and possibly his herd at one point.

walk walk walk think think think talk talk talk

Please tag me in all posts.

Messages In This Thread
[MIDAS] This Is The Last Resort - by Crash Course - 04-30-2013, 09:45 PM
RE: [MIDAS] This Is The Last Resort - by Midas - 05-01-2013, 10:59 PM
RE: [MIDAS] This Is The Last Resort - by Midas - 05-06-2013, 09:29 AM
RE: [MIDAS] This Is The Last Resort - by Midas - 05-06-2013, 09:38 PM
RE: [MIDAS] This Is The Last Resort - by Crash Course - 05-06-2013, 11:00 PM
RE: [MIDAS] This Is The Last Resort - by Midas - 05-10-2013, 09:04 PM