the Rift

[OPEN] In the dark a lady awaits day

Sinuhe Posts: 38
Dragon's Throat Mare
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1 :: 3
Roo
I'VE WALKED A MILLION MILES FOR YOU, BUT I'M STILL ALONE

A scent drifts past and I imidiatly twist my body round in the direction it came from. Though the dark cloak of night I could clearly see a mare standing cautiously a little way of. She shuffled slowly closer, he voice ringing clearly in the eary silence of the Throat. “Hello? We have not met- I am Africa.” The speaker was a young Pegasus mare, around the same age of me. I could just make out that she was lightly coloured with a darker coloured tail.

I smile warmly, whether she saw it or not did not matter to much. Lifting my head slightly I take a few small steps towards her with my head bowed prettily. I was glad I was no longer alone. I didn't feel like sleeping tonight, I was in to good a mood, so a bit of company would do me good. Plus I wanted to meet others around here and maybe make a few good friends.

Although it was dark (and Africa probably couldn't see it) I still smiled and with my warm voice I say: "Well, it's good to meet you Africa. I am Sinuhe." Her scent had a strong essence of the Throat in so she must live here. To make conversation though, with a quick pause in my words, I ask how long had she been here. "You live here? I have only joined recently."

OOC: Don't ask what happened in this post...:P

SINUHE
IMAGE CREDITS

Messages In This Thread
In the dark a lady awaits day - by Sinuhe - 05-01-2013, 04:09 PM
RE: In the dark a lady awaits day - by Africa - 05-01-2013, 05:25 PM
RE: In the dark a lady awaits day - by Sinuhe - 05-02-2013, 11:35 AM
RE: In the dark a lady awaits day - by Africa - 05-02-2013, 08:25 PM
RE: In the dark a lady awaits day - by Sinuhe - 05-03-2013, 02:57 PM
RE: In the dark a lady awaits day - by Africa - 05-03-2013, 04:04 PM
RE: In the dark a lady awaits day - by Sinuhe - 05-04-2013, 06:36 AM
RE: In the dark a lady awaits day - by Africa - 05-04-2013, 02:14 PM