the Rift

[OPEN] In the dark a lady awaits day

Sinuhe Posts: 38
Dragon's Throat Mare
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1 :: 3
Roo
I'VE WALKED A MILLION MILES FOR YOU, BUT I'M STILL ALONE

Whatever part of me had allowed the words '"I wonder what it would be like to live there..."' to roll of my tongue was growing with curiosity and taking over my thoughts. d'Artagnan had said that not everyone there was racist but what difference did that really make? What non-racist would want to mingle with the racist and gain themselves a racist reputation, to be classed as one of them. As I looked at Africa I wondered if she herself had ever gone to the Basin before. They had probably tried to rip her wings right of her body, it was a disgusting thought.

"The folk of the distant north are nothing but unbridled trouble.” It seemed true. I know had guessed that at some point in her time being here she had met one of the racist ones. It was disturbing. Who the hell did they think they were to go round acting as if they know it all? “We have been warned to travel in numbers.” It was advice to be listen to and took seriously but somewhere inside me I was almost telling myself to go and take a look for myself.

My smile had faded slightly since I had feel into deep thought. It quickly replaces itself though, it may not have been as bit as before but I was still deeply thinking, but it was enough to show that I liked being in her company. "Unbridled trouble...sounds about right." I say thoughtfully. My eyes briefly fell to the ground. The curiosity of going to pay a visit was still growing, maybe kick some racist ass. I lift my head back up again, my eyes now glimmering slightly. Although she was a Pegasus, would she come to the Basin, just to see what they're like and how they run? My placid smile turns into a devilish grin. "How 'bout we play a neat trick on one of them?"

SINUHE
IMAGE CREDITS

Messages In This Thread
In the dark a lady awaits day - by Sinuhe - 05-01-2013, 04:09 PM
RE: In the dark a lady awaits day - by Africa - 05-01-2013, 05:25 PM
RE: In the dark a lady awaits day - by Sinuhe - 05-02-2013, 11:35 AM
RE: In the dark a lady awaits day - by Africa - 05-02-2013, 08:25 PM
RE: In the dark a lady awaits day - by Sinuhe - 05-03-2013, 02:57 PM
RE: In the dark a lady awaits day - by Africa - 05-03-2013, 04:04 PM
RE: In the dark a lady awaits day - by Sinuhe - 05-04-2013, 06:36 AM
RE: In the dark a lady awaits day - by Africa - 05-04-2013, 02:14 PM
RE: In the dark a lady awaits day - by Sinuhe - 05-04-2013, 03:50 PM