the Rift

[OPEN] [Finished] A learned fool is more a fool than an ignorant fool.

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada

The female moved swiftly, charging nearer and nearer to the open mouth of our world which continued to vomit black clouds. The shape of her body contorted, the violent hacking reaching my sensitive ears easily connected in my brain to tell me that she was slowly choking on the air. Massive wings unfolded from her body, casting the smoke away from her frame for a split second; just enough for me to see her whip her face from the dense air for a moment.

Her eyes, creamy in color, but so obviously frightened, connected with my own. The adrenaline shot through me; the rush taking over my body within the first half of a second of eye contact. Get her! Just go fuck with her! She's scared, help her! Three different voices screamed inside my head, causing me to jerk forward into a rear. The mare's voice was wild and frightened, demanding my name harshly. Red jaw dropped as if I were going to answer; the air I drew in with a deep breath also diluted my lungs, causing me to exhale quickly with a rough wheeze.

Before I could answer, they began mumbling in my brain again, though I ignored them the best I could. I caught "pussy" and "go now," but each demand and name calling was buried in my thoughts. The Pegasus wheeled around once more, taking off even further toward the flames. Instinctively I watched for a moment, not believing my eyes. She must have not known where she was heading. The hurried gallop that I threw myself into began with a small, unexpected rear, tightening each muscle in my back haunches. Each hoof beat against the earth heavily, the tall grass lashing at my hide as I pursued the female once again.

"Wait, you don't know where you're going!" Each voice had returned now, diminishing my mind easily. She's trying to trick you, don't follow her, you idiot. What do you think you're doing? Moron! The flame that twitched in my chest began to engulf every emotion that coursed through my fucked up mind. Instead of being concerned for her life, I now was on the path to end it myself. No, I was not wanting to end it. They were. I had no control at this point.

"You dumb bitch, where do you think you're going?!" My voice had lost it's reasonable tone of concern that it had held in my last sentence; it was now replaced with the vulgar rough tone that seemed to take over more than usual. My long stride closed in on her softly colored pelt, and I attempted to cut in front of her in order to bring the dumb mare to a halt.

EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Messages In This Thread
RE: A learned fool is more a fool than an ignorant fool. - by Voodoo - 05-03-2013, 10:21 PM