the Rift

[OPEN] [Finished] A learned fool is more a fool than an ignorant fool.

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada

My mind ran ramped, the voices had gone silent finally, but I'm not sure if that's a good thing at this point. Surely they would have something to say sooner or later. Hopefully later. My dark red eyes fell onto the saturated mare again who was following closely on my trail. Normally I would have ignored her after this, waited to listen to the gasping of her failing lungs and, but I watched her eyes water profusely, making me want to cringe. She had obviously taken in more of this shit than I had.

I faced forward again, quickening my pace back to a steady canter. She called herself Africa. The name stuck to my brain, the voices mumbling some thing about it over and over again. I did not respond, it would be better not to at this point. The air slowly cleared, but the scent stuck on me as if a skunk sprayed me from two feet away. Thankfully taste was not one of my senses, I'd probably be gagging right now. I had moved fairly far enough from the open fire to gasp for the cleanest air I could find. My pace came to a walk and I could feel my soaked pelt rubbing against itself in certain spots, like under each leg. It was extremely uncomfortable.

Finally, my legs, quivering, brought me to a halt. I could feel them shake underneath of me as if I had just ran for days. The grass had become more shallow behind me, the air also became less nauseating. Some what any how. The condensation running down my limbs and off of my neck felt hot and dirty. "What in the hell was going through your mind?" I drew in a deep breath, wanting to continue my question. The way the mare looked though, I would be surprised if she could form a complete sentence without gasping a few times. My forelock stuck to my face, my short mane to my neck, and strings of my tail to my hind quarters and legs.

EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Messages In This Thread
RE: A learned fool is more a fool than an ignorant fool. - by Voodoo - 05-08-2013, 05:48 PM