the Rift

[OPEN] [Finished] A learned fool is more a fool than an ignorant fool.

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada

I watched the mare shrug her thick shoulders, wondering what construction was built inside of her in order for her massive wings to be clung onto such a spot on muscle and bone. My eyes lingered back up to her own as she spoke. Was she crying, or were they still watering? No matter. As long as she wasn't going to completely break down in front of me or something. Mares.

Her voice seemed to shatter my ears compared to the soft tone she had been using earlier. Possibly because of the smoke, had it been making her choke so hard that she lost her voice for a moment? Yeah, you were chasing her, duh the now calm voices mocked me, or her, I wasn't sure at this point, but oh how badly I wanted to beat them out of my head. Some how. Fuckers. "Curiosity at first," I scoffed at her, red tipped ears rotating back in irritation. My tail ripped back and forth angrily, lashing the thick air, which I imagine is damn near thick enough to physically cut in pieces.

She spoke up again, her voice saturated with what I imagined was self concern. Her face turned back to me, her bright eyes boring into me. "If I were trying to 'stalk you,' I would have been a lot sneakier." the words "stalk you" were thick and mocking, rolling off of my tongue easily. Now that I wasn't listening to her scream in the boiling heat of the open flames, I might as well turn and leave. No, she may be useful.. somehow. That was probably the only thing they had told me that actually made sense at this point.

The dappled mare apologized, her light eyes still seeming to glisten like glass globes as she let out a silly giggle. I watched her, expressionless and unimpressed. She stretched her broad wings and something in her popped repeatedly. I clenched each muscle as the sound snapped from her body. Her frame was built and beautiful, but she was still smaller than my lengthy and not fully grown sixteen plus hands. Play with her head, make her love you I snorted softly at the pair that spoke cohesively in my brain.

EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Messages In This Thread
RE: A learned fool is more a fool than an ignorant fool. - by Voodoo - 05-09-2013, 07:16 PM