the Rift

[OPEN] [Finished] A learned fool is more a fool than an ignorant fool.

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada

A light breeze drifted by, sweeping away the heavy scent just long enough for me to fill my lungs with the clean air. The mare's gray and pink muzzle stretched into a grin that plastered itself securely. I turned my face against the source of wind, the moving air feeling quite nice on my sweating hide. Africa spoke again, dubbing me "stranger" for the time being. I looked back to her, meeting her dazzling gaze with my naturally sinister stare. You should have been more like Father the voices croaked in my brain. I ignored them.

"It's Voodoo," I replied with a straight face, watching the characteristics of her gentle nature play across her face as she continued to speak. Really, I had come here to hide away from the cold for a while. The Basin had taken its' toll on my thickening pelt. This heat felt extraordinary, until the chase had begun that is. "Absolutely nothing." My tone stayed solid, but I gave up the grouchy mood that sat quietly in the back of my throat.

The mare, as giddy as she was, insisted on an.. adventure? Hadn't she just been on enough of one? Get on her good side. I sighed, tilting my black and red face to the side as if giving in to something. Just as I intended to reply, she bounced away at a swift trot. My jaw closed again, the saliva just now coming back to wet my dry tongue. Red tipped ears flicked forward, listening to the tap of her hooves on the dry ground. Though I was still so young, I knew better than to let this option go.

My front rose into the air slightly, my hind quarters bunching up excitedly before they propelled my slender body forward into a slow gallop. I reached Africa quickly, pulling my pace back to an eager canter to trail her right side. The earth became soft, feeling very relieving against my lanky legs. Suddenly the gray female came to a stop, causing me to jump to the side swiftly, spinning to face her again. My tail stayed arched like that of an Arabian's, but not as awkwardly.

EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Messages In This Thread
RE: A learned fool is more a fool than an ignorant fool. - by Voodoo - 05-10-2013, 02:23 PM