[OPEN] Bump in the Road [Kri/Open]

Kri the Resolute Posts: 243
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3hh :: 10 Buff: NUMB
Boom Boom!

speak of all the love we lost and what it cost us</style>
left us to beg our breath would stop, but we kept on</style>
AND WE WERE STRONG.</style>

He kept his composure well. As such, so would I.

I stand firm upon the ground, recognizing the stallion's face from a brief encounter in the Meadow, but otherwise having little knowledge of him. I remember the strange mechanical wolf from before, and that he had claimed to be an engineer. The likely reason behind Cassiopeia's delayed return was probably a damned machine. It would be hard for an outcast to hold another body hostage for so long, unless he had help. I immediately begin to suspect Psyche, but there is no proof to link her to this, as far as I know. The bitch had fought me off once, but I was not one to cut my losses. Instead, I just came back with more vengeance the next time.

"Maybe," I say flatly to him in response to his equally flat question. "A couple of answers. Answer honestly and your stay here will be short." My dark eyes are not cold, yet decidedly not fiery. He had not pissed me off yet, but I was are from considering him someone I could relax around. Yes, my muscles are ready for any action, in case he should think his escape would come easily today. I look at him with a face of stone, quite an accomplishment for me, I must admit, before speaking once more.

"Why did you seek out and capture Cassiopeia?" No nonsense and to the point. More than getting my sister back, I was concerned overall with knowing why she was gone in the first place. To my knowledge, we had done nothing to provoke this creature. Whoever he was working for, I wanted to know.
""

KRI the RESOLUTE</style>
MY FRIENDS, I'M ONLY FLESH AND BONE, BUT I WON'T LET YOU DIE ALONE.</style>

image by vinothchandar @ flickr.com

Messages In This Thread
Bump in the Road [Kri/Open] - by Ulrik - 05-02-2013, 01:18 PM
RE: Bump in the Road [Kri/Open] - by Kri - 05-06-2013, 02:07 PM
RE: Bump in the Road [Kri/Open] - by Aiko Darleane - 05-13-2013, 06:28 PM
RE: Bump in the Road [Kri/Open] - by Ulrik - 05-17-2013, 07:24 PM