the Rift

[OPEN] Grounds for Recourse

Hana Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
[Image: 30k7diw.png]
Credits; Colourize-Stock.deviantart.com venomxbaby.deviantart.com Photomanipulator; Frostie-Spirits.deviantart.com

H A N A
And I won't lie they keep me on my toes these days.

He caught her eye, and she winked at him in support of his friendliness towards her. She did not look away as he began to test out his body, she wanted to tell him not to push himself too much but she remained silent. People knew their own boundaries and hopefully he was not idiot, about to exhaust the work she had just done on him. Her ruby eyes conveyed her nerviness, while face face remained a blank mask not wanting to let him know that she was still slightly worried for him. Hana was also keen to get out of this rain, she want to dry off and stop the little shivers that were running down her back. The river beside her was steadily growing louder and every now and then she would notice the fact that it was rising up the river bank. It was a slow process, hopefully it would not rise into to a raging current that swept her and her new friend off of their feet. Well at the rate it was raining at the moment that situation was highly unlikely. A gust of wind blew and it felt as if it had blasted right through her, causing her entire body to shiver again. They needed to find shelter, and fast. Before Hana began suffering from hypothermia. Maybe a walk in the rain was her brightest idea after all. At least a good thing had come from it, she had saved somebody from a miserable fate.

She was to call him whatever she wished? She stopped the frown from forming on her face and instead thought about a kind answer to give him. "Well if that is your wish, then I shall call you friend." She replied in a sweet tone. She could also respect the fact that he did not wish to reflect upon his past. Nodding at him in an understanding fashion she responded "I understand, sometimes the past os a painful place. My own past is not to pretty either, but once I found the strength to be able to talk about it I felt much better." It didn't matter, the past still made you who you were. She had grown up as a princess only with abusive parents. Hana had never experienced their wrath though because her older brother and sister had always taken the fall for her. They had protected her with their lives, allowing her to grow up as normally as possible. She missed her brother with all of her heart and was desperate to get back on good terms with her sister. But time was all she needed. Time would help heal their relationship and they would become inseparable again. "I'm always here, if even in the future you wish to talk." That was all she said and now she intended to move on from the subject not wanted to upset or anger him.

Before she could even take a step to find shelter with him though, another stag tumbled to the river. Hana eyes narrowed with caution and suspicion as the stag did not notice them. He also had a different smell on him. The smell of the wild. Blood was running down her legs, bruises covered him and Hana was a little freaked out by the way he was moving. She looked over to her newly healed friend, taking comfort in the fact that he was beside her. So when he started screaming random words out, Hana backed away from him even more freaked out. Wondering if she should even attempt to speak to him, she took a tender step forward. "Um, excuse me?" She called out to him, softy. Fear still rushed through her at his erratic behaviour. "I'm a healer, would you like me to tend to your wounds?"

Messages In This Thread
Grounds for Recourse - by Lev Fence - 05-02-2013, 03:21 PM
RE: Grounds for Recourse - by Hana - 05-02-2013, 05:57 PM
RE: Grounds for Recourse - by Lev Fence - 05-02-2013, 10:05 PM
RE: Grounds for Recourse - by Hana - 05-05-2013, 08:08 AM
RE: Grounds for Recourse - by Lev Fence - 05-10-2013, 09:31 PM
RE: Grounds for Recourse - by Casimir - 05-18-2013, 05:23 AM
RE: Grounds for Recourse - by Hana - 05-19-2013, 08:20 PM
RE: Grounds for Recourse - by Lev Fence - 06-01-2013, 05:45 PM
RE: Grounds for Recourse - by Casimir - 06-30-2013, 07:06 PM