the Rift

[OPEN] Grounds for Recourse

Casimir Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable
but more useful than a life spent doing nothing

Even in the state of shock he was in, he realized that he was being scary. The look in the light mare's eyes was almost too much for him at that moment, and the stallion's gaze made him fear for himself. What was happening to him? So much had happened within the last few hours that he was most surly losing his mind. It was hard for him to even think about, and now was not the time for him to act like this in front of strangers. He shuttered, still struggling to get a hold of himself, but managed to answer very slowly.

"I...my...mother. Dead. My brothers...some strange thing. Killed her, and my brother. She killed him. I killed it. Ate...it's flesh. Drank. Drank the...blood. I feel. Sick. So much death. I am...alone. My family is gone. Where. Are they?"

That was all he could get out, trying to talk but failing as his mind tried to recount the event it just saw. It was probably the worst thing he had ever seen, considering he hadn't seen much since his own mother blinded him. And he just realized. She had gotten what she deserved, to be murdered by her own children after she had given birth to another. Maybe there justice in the world after all.

@[Hana]
@[Lev Fence]

walk walk walk
"Talk talk talk".

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Grounds for Recourse - by Lev Fence - 05-02-2013, 03:21 PM
RE: Grounds for Recourse - by Hana - 05-02-2013, 05:57 PM
RE: Grounds for Recourse - by Lev Fence - 05-02-2013, 10:05 PM
RE: Grounds for Recourse - by Hana - 05-05-2013, 08:08 AM
RE: Grounds for Recourse - by Lev Fence - 05-10-2013, 09:31 PM
RE: Grounds for Recourse - by Casimir - 05-18-2013, 05:23 AM