the Rift

[OPEN] Don't Fuck With Me [d'Art | open]

Giselle Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
[This is directly following the thread On a Cold Morning...]

In a flurry of irate limbs, my grullo hide was nothing but one big blur as I was carried away farther north. Away from pathetic traitors who knew nothing about loyalties to ones race. I know I should not let these petty things weigh on my shoulders, but I needed a good revival, and what better way to clear ones sinuses and stretch out ones limbs then a trip home. Okay maybe not home, but home was pretty as far north as one could get.

As snow started to flake the ground beneath my soil eating daggers, I let my thoughts race. I could not help that those who were soft hearted were nincompoops and could not tell their right hoof from their left. Usually, one would hope that one would have enough common sense to know when a secure offer was being given, but instead the idiot throws it aside for the grass that appears to be greener on the other side of the fence. They will soon understand that illusions are this entire world is made up of.

The burning icicle sensation creeps into my lungs, and I find myself hinting a smirk on my maw. I didn’t know what I wanted. I just knew I needed to get away from whatever it was that was suffocating me. Who really was so dumb, that they didn’t inquire questions? Stupid, stupid, stupid! I can’t hold it is any longer, so I slam on the breaks and belt out one long screeching whinny into the nothingness that surrounds me. My sides at this point are rapidly rising and falling drastically hard. Who knew how difficult it was to acquire the oxygen one needed as the elevation increased. How stupid.

Part of me hopes that my sister will come, and another part wishes that I be left alone. My bitchiness is turned to the highest dial possible and I can’t guarantee I will be nice to whoever decides to answer my belting screech that was out of frustration and pissiness and was not meant for nothing more than that. Some idiot will answer it, and so knowing this, I continue on with my. Picking up speed with each stride I set forth before me. Soon, all I can see is nothing but white. Talk about a white-out.

It’s not long though, before I spot something. Damn-it. Fuck it all. Shit. What else was there to say to express the fowl mood I was in?

text text text blah blah blah

Messages In This Thread
Don't Fuck With Me [d'Art | open] - by Giselle - 05-02-2013, 06:21 PM