the Rift

[OPEN] BITTER DANCER --

Casimir Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

It would seem as if he wasn't welcome after all. A mare came striding our way, immediately protecting her foal. Instead of getting upset, the three year old did nothing but smile. It was nice to see a mother that cared for her foal, unlike his own. Though he didn't have to worry about that now that his own mother was dead. He was hoping to raise Darwin to be like him or Evers, and hoped that he wouldn't grow up thinking like Archibald or Knox. That's what scared him the most; having a sweet child turn into a monster right before your eyes.

"I'm sorry ma'am, I didn't mean to intrude upon you and your child. I was simply out from a walk from my herd land today, and I happened to, more than literally, stumble upon him. I'm almost completely blind, and I didn't mean to almost hurt your son, I promise. My name is Casimir dear lady, and I live in the Foothills. Perhaps you know of the place? May I ask his name, as well as yours if you don't mind? He's a lovely colt."

He smiles, a sincere one, but then again Casimir is always sincere.

"It's such a lovely day on the beach, isn't it? Do you have a home within the sands? Or are you simply traveling by yourself? I hope you don't mind me asking questions, I'm simply curious, maybe a little to much for my own good."

A sheepish grin drew on his lips, and he looked over the sea then, staring the glittering beauty before him.

"Deep in the ocean, dead and cast away... where innocence is burned in flames..."

Picture by Tamme

Walk

Messages In This Thread
BITTER DANCER -- - by Amoret - 05-03-2013, 12:23 AM
RE: BITTER DANCER -- - by Casimir - 05-11-2013, 01:01 AM
RE: BITTER DANCER -- - by Mikali - 05-11-2013, 03:19 PM
RE: BITTER DANCER -- - by Casimir - 05-18-2013, 04:44 AM