the Rift

[PRIVATE] 2 bottles of whiskey for the way [Soh]

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies
[Image: sohtable.png]

SOHALIA

I watch as his gaze roves freely over my bodice, pausing momentarily at the gentle bulge of pregancy. His look sends a shiver of desire down my spine, and I wonder again at the effect that he has on me. A small smile grows on my maw, for gods know I have never felt so wanted. I have not completely forgiven myself for my betrayal, but this relationship or whatever it is that we have leaves me full of warmth and calm. How can that be such a bad thing? Why am I in the wrong to move on when my mate has left me?

I am not stupid; I know that I will not find a mate in Gaucho. He is all brawn and primal urges, and I cannot expect him to show restraint in this way. He would not understand me if I tried. Nor do I know what kind of father he will be, though I cannot imagine he will have an active role in the child's life. He is a fighter above all else, dedicated first to the land, and last to me, if he is dedicated to me at all. There is very little that I truly understand about the mighty steed, but of this I am sure: our child will be more mine than his. With the realization comes acceptance, for the way that he looks at me now assures me that he will not desert me, even though he may not love me.

He moves to drape a wing gently over my back, and I lean slightly into his hold, revelling in his touch. It is odd that such primitive desires exist in me, for I pride myself on being rather socially developed, but it would seem that Gaucho brings out parts of myself that I hadn't known existed. "Soh pretty," he murmurs, and though I don't know precisely what he means, the gist of it is the same. I smile, feeling the caress of his muzzle along my neck and shoulders, a massage of sorts, one I enjoy. "Thank you," I say out of habit, though no words seem truly necessary.

"talk talk talk"

Live... I want to live on fire
Die... I want to burn out brighter
Brighter than the northern lights
Want to live to feel the daylight

Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2 bottles of whiskey for the way [Soh] - by Sohalia - 06-27-2013, 05:10 PM