Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd
THE STRANDS IN YOUR EYES, THAT COLOUR THEM WONDERFUL
STOP ME - AND STEAL MY BREATH.
</style>

There is only so long this can last: I know it, and you know it; everyone reading this knows it, even if we were all hoping for a different outcome. There is only so far, that Gaucho can reasonably be expected to go, before it all falls apart. For all of his primitive charm, and prima facia charisma, he is as Sohalia thinks: a warrior. Does he love her? We might speculate that he does - or perhaps could - but what good is love, if it can't be expressed or articulated, as the snowy-white mother to be, would like? Gaucho protects her to show his commitment, but if all she wants is someone to talk to, to grow old with, then it may indeed seem as though any love between them, might simply pass them by.

The Beauty always gets the Beast, but we would all do well to remember just how much work Jane had to put in, to domesticate Tarzan.

Gaucho grunts, the burning feeling of desire doused by Sohalia's unresponsiveness to his touch. In his own simple way, he understands that this probably has something to do with the tears on her face earlier, and that she is pregnant. However, he is at a loss for what to do next. Exhaling with an odd softness into her mane, he pulls away, stormy gaze watching the horizon, as it fades into reddish orange sand. "Gaucho patrol. Find Levi", he says with an odd bitterness of his Sergeant. Turning his antlered crown back to her, he pauses, a curiously innocent look upon his rugged features, as if to say Is that alright?

Image Credits
Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2 bottles of whiskey for the way [Soh] - by Gaucho - 06-28-2013, 10:10 AM