the Rift

[OPEN] An Old Relic [brothers/join request]

Irrydae Posts: 111
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: Seven
paddeh
'Congratulations! You fit the role in my mind and I'm glad your skills have been recognized, a position well earned Irrydae.' I smile at him, a true smile. A flick my tail, stomach jumping a little. 'I have been well, though my life is considerably less exciting than your own, we seemed to have switched roles.' A nervous laugh comes from his throat and I smile again. "That is too bad, Evers. I'm sorry." My mouth turns down, a remorse look in my eyes for him. I want to reach out and touch him, to reassure him, but I restrain myself from doing so.

My head turns to Ktulu, who now speaks. 'You do realize that you've come to a band of spies and mercenaries seeking an intellectual role?' My face remains straight as she says this, but I am worried he will be declined. I don't want him to be. I am seriously stricken with fear Ktulu would force him out. She wouldn't do that, would she? He wasn't a threat to us. I didn't know how to fight, either. Though, I have not been herd appointed, either. I need to earn the herds, or the leads' respect. The thought crosses her mind. She didn't have permission to do much, it might help her. Her thoughts focus back on Ktulu who is speaking again. 'Very well, you may join our ranks.' I want to jump up in joy for him, and I am surprised my facial expression has still not changed and my hooves are planted firmly on the ground. I flap my wings a few times before pulling them in, listening to the rest of Ktulu's words.

'See that he finds Ophelia and makes himself at home.' I nod to her, motioning that I will. There is a smile on my lips as I look at him as he says his thanks, his words so wise and careful. It's kind of marvelous to listen to him. I then see the little puppy that Evers calls out from behind his legs. She is s adorable. A grin breaks across my face as I take a small, careful step forward, lowering my crania. "She is so cute. Hello, Rita." My eyes sparkle as I look back into Evers, my heart aching for my own companion. He must have just gotten her. I watch the slender puppy, thinking how she is a perfect match for him.

[ ooc ; SO, I think this thread is done? I can start one (separate from their private one) for him and ophelia? ]

venomxbaby | solarka-stock | featherstockimages@ da
[Image: wu5k41.png]
please tag irry in every post! magic & aggression allowed w/o death

Messages In This Thread
An Old Relic [brothers/join request] - by Evers - 05-03-2013, 06:56 PM
RE: An Old Relic [brothers/join request] - by Irrydae - 05-23-2013, 09:57 PM