the Rift

[OPEN] If you think you know me, think again.

Seiren Posts: 43
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5
Adoptable
Seiren
Your life means nothing to me.
“Bloody,fucking murderer.” The dauntless grey mumbles in anger underneath her breath. It was just an embarrassing outrage that the “King”, Mauja, would kick her out of the Edge. “Why would he do this to me now?” She screamed in her mind with frustration. Charcoal orbs squeezed closed as the saltines started to form she tried to prevent any more tears from streaking down her cheeks. Her jaw clenched shut swiftly at the thought. Raven mane covered the delicate neck line of her swift figure. Collections of frost bitten air chilled the touch to of her skin. The night was only young and the delicate figurine slipped through the moonlit earth without a trace. Her hooves quietly cascaded across the ground with her thoughts clustered. Seiren did not know where the night would take her, but she didn’t care, whatever happened it couldn’t be worse. The tinseled fae was no goody-to-shoes as many might think. She came from a sinister background that haunted her mostly every second of the day. Her brother, d’Artagnan, was not that soul she could got to for comfort, in fact, it was probably the exact opposite. He was the evil bastard who ruined her life. What did he ever do for her except give her trouble? Nothing! Why did she even bother to save him when she didn’t even like him? Hatred boiled in her stomach creating an uneasy feeling. She kept on though, just letting her unwanted self-continue. She didn’t need anyone anyways; she was doing just fine being on her own.

And one would think it could not get any worse… “Of course it could!” she thought with sarcasm almost spitting out the line herself. That winged fool was the excuse of her daughter, Ghost, was what had to ruin the fae’s reputation. The god awful reminder that her daughter was of Seiren’s heritage made her want to vomit up blood. She wanted that disgrace to get out of her life, and if d’Art ever found out about her, oh she dreaded the day would come; he would surely do the job for the grey and then possibly murder her corpse as well. The thought made her spine tremble with chills. Seiren finally let out a discouraged sigh as she knew this was going to be a long night…

[For d'Artagnan and anyone else who wants to join:3 This is also a recycled post for now]

Messages In This Thread
If you think you know me, think again. - by Seiren - 05-04-2013, 12:37 PM