the Rift

[OPEN] It's gettin hot out here

Sinuhe Posts: 38
Dragon's Throat Mare
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1 :: 3
Roo

It's gettin hot out here

I move with my long strides in a quick, elegant canter. I held my muzzle to my chest, my neck creased from the curving bend. My ears were flicker forward, twitching every so often at a distant sound. By the side of me a river rushed past so that it was almost racing with me. With a mischievous grin I lengthen my stride, covering more ground quicker and over taking my 'opponent' by a long way.

After a while of fast galloping with my mane and tail streaming out behind me I came to a skidding halt, kicking up soil all over the place. With soil still flying about I throw myself up onto my back legs, pushing up on my front legs into a rear. My head tosses about in the wind, my eyes were shut tight to avoid having mane poke into them and soil getting into them. I kept my balance for a while before I was force to come back down. My hooves slam on the soil, my eyes reopening to revile vivid blue orbs which were glimmering with joy. It was a pretty hot day, considering it was Orangemoon, a strange warmth actually but one that I was enjoying greatly.

It had been the first time I had strayed from the Throat. I felt like I needed to get out more, to explore the rest of Helovia. I enjoyed just wondering around for a while, hours, weeks, days, It didn't bother me. I was curious to see what else was out here in the world. Yes I was part of the Throat herd but I was allowed to wonder around. That was how I ended up in a field of thistles. They were painful to walk though but that didn't stop me from continuing deeper here.

Sighing I allowed my body to cool down slightly. Blue gems searched round, wondering if anyone had seen me. I hoped there was no one else around, there was nothing worse then testing your own speed when someone else, you didn't know probably, was there watching you who could either be thinking 'Fittyy' or 'Show offf'. I would prefer to be considered as neither. I had been in the situation many times before though, and some werido stallion had been watching and with there cocky attitude they had come along and tried to pull me in. Gosh, how it annoyed me.

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
It's gettin hot out here - by Sinuhe - 05-04-2013, 01:53 PM
RE: It's gettin hot out here - by Mauja - 05-05-2013, 08:43 AM
RE: It's gettin hot out here - by Sinuhe - 05-05-2013, 11:31 AM
RE: It's gettin hot out here - by Mauja - 05-06-2013, 05:04 AM
RE: It's gettin hot out here - by Sinuhe - 05-06-2013, 10:56 AM
RE: It's gettin hot out here - by Mauja - 05-06-2013, 03:39 PM
RE: It's gettin hot out here - by Sinuhe - 05-07-2013, 11:18 AM
RE: It's gettin hot out here - by Mauja - 05-07-2013, 01:07 PM
RE: It's gettin hot out here - by Sinuhe - 05-07-2013, 01:56 PM
RE: It's gettin hot out here - by Mauja - 05-07-2013, 02:16 PM