the Rift

[OPEN] It's gettin hot out here

Sinuhe Posts: 38
Dragon's Throat Mare
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1 :: 3
Roo

It's gettin hot out here

My body was cooling at a steady pace, I was only glad I hadn't go on cantering for long or I would have been sure to work up a sweat, and then I would of looked a right mess (not that I was to bothered about my appearance I just didn't like to be sweaty). Who did? My ice blue gems slowly look round, first across the other side on the river then to the other side of me where I spot a stallion trotting up curiously.

He was, to be fair, a bit rounder then I was and his coat a little scuffed. He was a sheer white with black spots, like ink droplets, scattered all over his grey pelt. His icy blue eyes almost reminded me of my own eyes, except my were not so lost looking at his. I await him patiently. He moved with a smooth gait though the thistles, despite his round figure at a steady trot. "Hey!" His voice called out. My ears flicker forward in response and I take a few small strides of a collected trot to save him the trouble.

"I- err..." His head dips. I smile kindly at the stallion, glad I had finally met a unicorn or stallion who wasn't cocky or racist, as it seemed anyway. I wait for him to continue, not wanting to interrupt and after a few seconds his sentence changes corse. "Good day," I laugh lightly then quickly respond to him. "And good day to you to," I say, also with a slight dip of my head. I am Sinuhe, and who might you be?" A lone breeze pushes past my head, brushing my mane back so that I am forced to toss my head up slightly to stop the long locks from tickling behind my legs.

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
It's gettin hot out here - by Sinuhe - 05-04-2013, 01:53 PM
RE: It's gettin hot out here - by Mauja - 05-05-2013, 08:43 AM
RE: It's gettin hot out here - by Sinuhe - 05-05-2013, 11:31 AM
RE: It's gettin hot out here - by Mauja - 05-06-2013, 05:04 AM
RE: It's gettin hot out here - by Sinuhe - 05-06-2013, 10:56 AM
RE: It's gettin hot out here - by Mauja - 05-06-2013, 03:39 PM
RE: It's gettin hot out here - by Sinuhe - 05-07-2013, 11:18 AM
RE: It's gettin hot out here - by Mauja - 05-07-2013, 01:07 PM
RE: It's gettin hot out here - by Sinuhe - 05-07-2013, 01:56 PM
RE: It's gettin hot out here - by Mauja - 05-07-2013, 02:16 PM