the Rift

[OPEN] It's gettin hot out here

Sinuhe Posts: 38
Dragon's Throat Mare
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1 :: 3
Roo

It's gettin hot out here

He seemed somewhat...puzzled but it wasn't long before the prince reviled why he might be.

I didn't doubt he was a prince (well, maybe a little) but he didn't really seem to prince type. You would of thought a prince to maybe have a few less pounds on him and maybe to not lose his tongue at the last second of speaking to a girl. Unless girls was the one thing Mauja couldn't handle. He had muttered his name though. Maybe, as well as being puzzled, he was annoyed at something? And, despite his hurry here, was suddenly not in the mood for talking?

He sighed deeply during a pause in his words. He then whined. His voice was like chalk on a blackboard. "I don't know where I am. I don't know the way back home." Was I really standing in the presence of a so called prince who was whining because he didn't know the way back to his home? Did he want his mummy or something?! I was tempted to roll my eyes dramatically so that he could purposely see but I resist the urge to do so. Instead I look at him with slightly concerned eyes.

Before speaking I draw in a long, deep breath. "Where do you come from?" As I speak a new possibility pops in my head. What if prince Mauja was really just some old, mad stallion? I brush away the thoughts though, not wanting to think the worse of him, not unless he proves himself as that anyway. "Do you have any idea of which way to go?" I slowly look around. In one direction, past the river, thistles grew into the distance. In the other direction, it was exactly the same. Well, that is going to make it a whole lot easier isn't it?

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
It's gettin hot out here - by Sinuhe - 05-04-2013, 01:53 PM
RE: It's gettin hot out here - by Mauja - 05-05-2013, 08:43 AM
RE: It's gettin hot out here - by Sinuhe - 05-05-2013, 11:31 AM
RE: It's gettin hot out here - by Mauja - 05-06-2013, 05:04 AM
RE: It's gettin hot out here - by Sinuhe - 05-06-2013, 10:56 AM
RE: It's gettin hot out here - by Mauja - 05-06-2013, 03:39 PM
RE: It's gettin hot out here - by Sinuhe - 05-07-2013, 11:18 AM
RE: It's gettin hot out here - by Mauja - 05-07-2013, 01:07 PM
RE: It's gettin hot out here - by Sinuhe - 05-07-2013, 01:56 PM
RE: It's gettin hot out here - by Mauja - 05-07-2013, 02:16 PM