the Rift

[OPEN] It's gettin hot out here

Sinuhe Posts: 38
Dragon's Throat Mare
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1 :: 3
Roo

It's gettin hot out here

When I came out here, I had expected to find someone. What I didn't expect to find was some overweight prince who was whining about being lost. Well, I suppose that's what you would expect when he had been treated like a baby all his life. This prince was starting to annoy me, a hell of a lot. Now days, I didn't consider myself a princess as I used to, but in the days I did consider myself one I made sure to exercise and come across in a less whiny voice.

"Skogamark" I had never heard of the place, unless I had just forgotten it in one of the long lists of my fathers lectures on the lands he decided to give me. In fact, I could barely remember anything he taught me about crap like that. He snorted, my brow raised. His voice came again, more crisp this time as if I was being a complete idiot. "No," He came bluntly. "I fell asleep at home, like usual, and woke up in this place." I could imagine him falling asleep a lot actually.

But how did you fall to sleep, and end up somewhere else? Was this stallion just plain stupid? Did he think some pretty girls carried him of here then ran away giggling childishly? I think, as his title, Mauja should be called 'Prince Mauja the stupid, if he could ever get a title anyway. "So I'm kind of at a loss for where to even start looking."

My temper was growing shorter and shorter. Right now I wanted to beat some sense into his thick head. He had been treated like a baby, it seemed, all his life, it was the only explanation for his whining voice and petty behavior. I had never acted like that when I was by the side of the throne, awaiting my turn to take charge, and I never acted like that now, knowing that I will never get my turn in the game of ruling.

I roll my eyes then look him dead in his own ice blues, the meeting of the two ice blue pairs cold and blunt. My voice changes tone, turning to the voice I used as a princess to talk to those lower than me. "Well, Prince Mauja, how do you think you got here in your sleep? Maybe the court ladies carried you, then ran away giggling, hmm?" I say sarcastically. "What sort of Prince get's lost? Not even I got lost before, even when I sneaked out the back into the unknown." I snort, then sigh deeply. Memories of my father, from beginning to his last moments, came flooding back.

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
It's gettin hot out here - by Sinuhe - 05-04-2013, 01:53 PM
RE: It's gettin hot out here - by Mauja - 05-05-2013, 08:43 AM
RE: It's gettin hot out here - by Sinuhe - 05-05-2013, 11:31 AM
RE: It's gettin hot out here - by Mauja - 05-06-2013, 05:04 AM
RE: It's gettin hot out here - by Sinuhe - 05-06-2013, 10:56 AM
RE: It's gettin hot out here - by Mauja - 05-06-2013, 03:39 PM
RE: It's gettin hot out here - by Sinuhe - 05-07-2013, 11:18 AM
RE: It's gettin hot out here - by Mauja - 05-07-2013, 01:07 PM
RE: It's gettin hot out here - by Sinuhe - 05-07-2013, 01:56 PM
RE: It's gettin hot out here - by Mauja - 05-07-2013, 02:16 PM