the Rift

[OPEN] It's gettin hot out here

Sinuhe Posts: 38
Dragon's Throat Mare
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1 :: 3
Roo

It's gettin hot out here

Ugh, stallions! They could be so aggravating at times. I had met my fair share of them over the years, princes and 'normal' ones alike. The princes, they normally had respect and talked without a babyish tone in there voice. The ones not of royal blood would sometimes have respect, would sometimes talk with a clearer, posher voice, would sometimes flirt, would brag, but never, never did they take up that tone, or at least, not with me.

Both our eyes harden, almost glaring at each other and his angry voice spits from his maw. "You're obviously deaf, as I told you, I have no idea. You're not being very helpful." I snort, my ears falling back against my neck. He was taller then me, but that didn't stop me from raising my head slightly to meet his sniffing face. Was he really that much of a baby that he wanted to cry or something? Or did the prince have hay fever?

"So do you know anything useful or are you just going to act like a jerk because you don't?" I stamp my hoof. That was it. I would not be talked to like this by this fat git. He may be a prince but I am a princess, and he had no right to talk down to me. "Listen here, princey, you may be a prince but your not the only one here of royal blood," I hold my head high, flicking my mane out my eyes in a pretty manner, my voice calming a little. "I am a princess, but some of us don't feel the need to shout it out." I pause, my voice becoming darker. "And I have met many princes in my life, but none such as you."

No one else knew around here. I didn't blurt it out to just anyone. I didn't want anyone to know, unlike mr cocky over there. My tail lashes violently against the back on my legs but I could feel my temper cooling down gradually. I regather myself, collecting my anger and frustration, rolling it in a ball, then chucking it away so that it is replaced with calmness and coolness. "So? Have anything to say?"

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
It's gettin hot out here - by Sinuhe - 05-04-2013, 01:53 PM
RE: It's gettin hot out here - by Mauja - 05-05-2013, 08:43 AM
RE: It's gettin hot out here - by Sinuhe - 05-05-2013, 11:31 AM
RE: It's gettin hot out here - by Mauja - 05-06-2013, 05:04 AM
RE: It's gettin hot out here - by Sinuhe - 05-06-2013, 10:56 AM
RE: It's gettin hot out here - by Mauja - 05-06-2013, 03:39 PM
RE: It's gettin hot out here - by Sinuhe - 05-07-2013, 11:18 AM
RE: It's gettin hot out here - by Mauja - 05-07-2013, 01:07 PM
RE: It's gettin hot out here - by Sinuhe - 05-07-2013, 01:56 PM
RE: It's gettin hot out here - by Mauja - 05-07-2013, 02:16 PM