the Rift

[OPEN] It's gettin hot out here
Ascended Helovian

Mauja the Frozen Light Posts: 1,392
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2 :: 14 HP: 79.5 | Buff: HUNTER
Irma :: Snowy Owl :: Terrorize & Diego :: Eurasian Eagle-Owl :: Rage Neo

I don't even bother answering. My snort and skeptical look should tell her that yes, I doubt she's a princess. She's too stupid and thick-headed and dumb for it, and much too brazen. She should be in a corner, being quiet and respectful, not arguing with me like this! Besides, none of this is my fault - I just asked her if she knew how to get home and she turned all pissy on me. I am quite unamused by this all, and there was no point in hiding my annoyance. Why would I? She's just a would-be princess in her land of make believe, and I have no respect for that. I'll trample all over her castle and leave her broken in the mud; I'm not violent normally, but I sometimes entertain the notion of destruction within my mind, living vicariously through my dreams. It'd be sweet to put her in her place, but I can't be bothered; I just glare hotly, waiting for her to keep making a fool of herself.

The silence stretches, almost uncomfortable, but I refuse to budge. I will not be the one to break away, mutter and mumble, to look aside and take my leave, even if I'd do it in a flourish and with glares. I hold my place, my blue eyes smoldering, and then she starts speaking, trying to insult me. A whining prince! (Well, I know that I do whine a bit sometimes, but whining about being magically teleported to the middle of blasted nowhere is legit, I swear. Maybe I won't whine about bruises for a few years, just to prove her wrong, but this shit I'm landed in is enough to make me want to weep in the hours of darkness. So hell yes, I whine about this, but not other things. Moron.) And what is she, a pretty, sparkling princess? No. If anything, she's whining about me, and trying to act so high and mighty. I don't even bother trying to defend myself from her foolish jibes, they just show that she knows nothing. Why did she have to attack me, just because she was stupid? Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupidstupidstupidstupid...

"Thank you for finally answering my question, princess," I say icily, acid dropping from my sarcastic voice when I drop her title. Yeah, princess my ass. I find it amusing and ironic that she berates me for not listening to my father in the same breath that she admits not listening to her own. Geeze. I roll my eyes, thinking that staying here with this useless mare is not going to be healthy for my blood pressure (you'd think it'd do damage to my self-esteem, but nahhh! I know who I am, and my worth.). "I can see that you are going to be just as useless as I expected, if not more." I don't even care, just pull my head up a little higher again and glare at her. Lowly creature, get out of my way. "So if you don't mind, I'll be going now, princess." And with that, I try to use my bigger bulk to shoulder her aside and stride away across the meadow.

Mauja the Frostheart</style>
            Bleeding</style>

image by slalit @ flickr.com
angels, they fell first, but I'm still here

Messages In This Thread
It's gettin hot out here - by Sinuhe - 05-04-2013, 01:53 PM
RE: It's gettin hot out here - by Mauja - 05-05-2013, 08:43 AM
RE: It's gettin hot out here - by Sinuhe - 05-05-2013, 11:31 AM
RE: It's gettin hot out here - by Mauja - 05-06-2013, 05:04 AM
RE: It's gettin hot out here - by Sinuhe - 05-06-2013, 10:56 AM
RE: It's gettin hot out here - by Mauja - 05-06-2013, 03:39 PM
RE: It's gettin hot out here - by Sinuhe - 05-07-2013, 11:18 AM