the Rift

Silent as my ghostly soul. [Ktulu & Open]

Shakespeare Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
SHAKESPEARE
Sometimes, during a clash of ideas, there comes a point where one side has completely and utterly embarrassed itself; where it has become so intellectually and logically bankrupt that no further argument is necessary.

"You have got to be kidding me!" His olive eyes narrowed in frustration. He had already walked between these two trees. One of his many gifts was his photogenic memory, so yes, he knew that he had been through here already. It was not however that he felt uncomfortable wondering though the forest, in fact he rather liked it here, alone, just himself and no one bothering him with pointless questions about himself. He never answered them anyway. What made him uncomfortable was the fact that he had just circled in on himself. Knowing for a fact that you where much smart enough not to do that pissed him off. Why had it happened? No one would ever know, not even him and that in itself also pissed him off. His brain ticked over as he set off on a new path, different to last time. He did normally prefer open fields, where mostly everything was visible, and nobody crept up on him.

He was getting jumpy in his old age. His age did not bother him however, it didn't even bother him that he'd never had a family. He actually preferred it this way, just himself, alone. His thoughts where generally more than adequate enough to keep him company anyway. Then again, he did...like creating things for others.

A frown now creased his forehead and the footfalls stopped. What was that scent in the air? He had never smelt it before, some kind of plant he guessed. Interested enough to discover what it was, he began to follow his nose on a mission to find out what was creating the rather alluring scent. He stopped before a small bush of flowers which was definitely creating the scent. Pausing and taking a little of his time, his sharp and inquisitive eyes studied every detail of the flowers, while his brain recorded every moment of his discovery. It was all quick however, it only took him moment before he was puling away from the bush happy with his new piece of knowledge.

The heavy footsteps started again, he was back on the move to figure out a way out of this place. He had no interest in meeting another and having his talents abused again, but he was smart enough to realise that if he didn't meet someone friendly enough to help him soon he would be lost for quite a while.
It was not often that this silent brute desired the company of others, quite the opposite actually. He was smart enough to know when he needed help though. Now his nose began to search for a scent of another, so he could ask directions. He was okay at tracking, but no master at it. Tracking was not where his talents lay, no he created things and invented new ways of doing things, that was where his heart had always been.

Credits;;
Table; Frostie

Messages In This Thread
Silent as my ghostly soul. [Ktulu & Open] - by Shakespeare - 05-05-2013, 12:52 AM
RE: Silent as my ghostly soul. [Ktulu & Open] - by Shakespeare - 05-05-2013, 01:31 AM
RE: Silent as my ghostly soul. [Ktulu & Open] - by Shakespeare - 05-06-2013, 10:23 PM