the Rift

Silent as my ghostly soul. [Ktulu & Open]

Shakespeare Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
SHAKESPEARE
Sometimes, during a clash of ideas, there comes a point where one side has completely and utterly embarrassed itself; where it has become so intellectually and logically bankrupt that no further argument is necessary.

He had not been aware of them, not even as the mare crept close enough to speak to him. When her soft voice reached his ears, the brute stumbled a little and spun around quickly to look at whatever might be attacking him. Assessing her as no threat, not in the sense that was wasn't dangerous, but in the sense that she wasn't about to rip his throat out, Shakespeare tilted his head curiously at her. Then his eyes did his normal calculation of the new character.
Gender; female
age; around 2-4
health; extremely healthy, pregnant.
threat at current time; minimal, though able to cause serious damage.
companion; a...a bear?

He was stopped short as his eyes rested on the bear, who was now sitting quietly beside his mistress. However what had really caught his interest was her title. Chieftess of the Windtossed Foothills, well Shakespeare looked over this chieftess and found no reason to doubt her honestly. Now he was interested in her even more, so he did his best to be polite. "Greetings Chieftess Ktulu, I am Shakespeare." He introduced himself, that was also what others did first. Next he answered her question, however it was not a simple question to Shakespeare.

It required him to actually think and he fell silent for a few moments, considering what he was actually doing here. Fleeing his home, stopping others from abusing his talents and trying to ask for directions. His olive eyes looked over the dark mare, then his answer rose to his lips. "What a complicated question Chieftess." He did not smile as his response was no joke. "I have two responses for you mam." He cleared his throat and began his answer. "Firstly, my fears brought me here, the fear of being found." He wondered if he should explain. Maybe if he didn't she would think he had murdered someone. "My old herd abused my creative skills." He figured that was a more than adequate explanation. "Secondly, to ask directions." Now that was kind of a joke. "Where would I find a herd that would appreciate my creative skills?" He inquired. He realised for a slit second than in a new land a herds protection might come in handy.

Credits;;
Table; Frostie

Messages In This Thread
Silent as my ghostly soul. [Ktulu & Open] - by Shakespeare - 05-05-2013, 12:52 AM
RE: Silent as my ghostly soul. [Ktulu & Open] - by Shakespeare - 05-05-2013, 01:31 AM
RE: Silent as my ghostly soul. [Ktulu & Open] - by Shakespeare - 05-06-2013, 10:23 PM