the Rift

Silent as my ghostly soul. [Ktulu & Open]

Shakespeare Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
SHAKESPEARE
Sometimes, during a clash of ideas, there comes a point where one side has completely and utterly embarrassed itself; where it has become so intellectually and logically bankrupt that no further argument is necessary.

She did not sound desperate for him to join her herd, it was almost as if she was doing him a favour. No not almost, she was doing him a favour. His olive eyes watched for for a moment as she continued. Yes, he took great pleasure in working long hours, it was even better if he was able to do it alone. He pawed the ground gently as if giving himself a moment to think of his reply. "Chieftess, you just offered me exactly what I need." He smiled for a moment and then fell back into his usual serious manner. For one as serious as him, finding peace had been so hard. This mare was offering him exactly what he had been seeking.

He glanced towards the bear and then his eyes settled back on Ktulu. "I do not mean to sound rude." He began and chuckled only slightly. "But sometimes one can not help coming across with rudeness." He looked to his new lady now and bowed his head slightly. "I respect that I will have to start at the bottom of the masons." There was no question about it and Shakespeare would have it no other way. He worked for his positions, he didn't just accept it. "But I still wish for my work to be treated with respect." He understood that respect may not always come straight away to a being, you had to prove yourself for others to even like you. But when his work was in question he wanted his effort, time, blood, sweat and tears to be appreciated. He lived for his work, he lived for his creations. When his creations was disrespected, they paid hell for it.

He now took a few steps closer to her, not in a flirty or dominance like gesture. Just so when she began to show him the way back to the Foothills it would be easy for him to fall into step beside her. The older stag had no interest it ruling a herd, he had no interested in leading anybody other than other creators like himself. How it didn't take a genius to realise that they was already a head mason, but Shakespeare was also most than happy to sit back and enjoy the ride. "Chieftess, Thank you for gracing me with the promise of a home and work. I can only repay you with my loyalty for the rest of my time."

Credits;;
Table; Frostie

Messages In This Thread
Silent as my ghostly soul. [Ktulu & Open] - by Shakespeare - 05-05-2013, 12:52 AM
RE: Silent as my ghostly soul. [Ktulu & Open] - by Shakespeare - 05-05-2013, 01:31 AM
RE: Silent as my ghostly soul. [Ktulu & Open] - by Shakespeare - 05-06-2013, 10:23 PM