the Rift

[OPEN] Epilogue to a Lengthy Task. [Darwin, Earth God, Quest Return]

Evers the Able Posts: 82
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 12 Buff: NOVICE
Rita :: Greyhound :: Water Mold imi

His bucket clattered from side to side in his mouth, bits of water spilling over in his haste, but there was still enough to complete his quest. A faithful eye kept wandering to Darwin, checking the newborn was okay and he smiled often to motivate the child. The path up to the shrines was not an easy one, and so Evers took it slowly and gradually once he got there. Giving the colt every chance to catch his wobbly feet and not push him so hard at such a tender age. His roving ears also caught the sound of a panting noise, the pup Slade was tagging along with them as his bonded Tajheri had told her to as well as Loretta, Archibald's canine whose help was much appreciated. Evers didn't mind the dogs company, in fact he was rather thankful for it. The hot blue lava roamed below in iconic veins that marked the place unique to the rest, atop the steep climb was the remnants of broken shrines and Evers stood there with his mouth open for a moment. Wondering what on earth had happened.

A thought suddenly occurred to him if, after all his hard work, the Earth God would actually answer his call. Were the Gods even here now, had they left Helovia? No, he surely would have known if such a thing happened. There would be uproar everywhere. Tentatively, checking Darwin was still with him along with the dogs, Evers turned rather forlornly to the bits of scattered shrine with his quiet voice calling for a presence.

"God of the Earth! I have returned to you with the items you requested for the friend I wanted. I apologize for the lengthy delay, many things have happened to me that I did not expect recently." He quickly placed the bucket on the ground and drew in a little more breath to speak. "Dirt from the Throat and water from the Meadow are in this here bucket. The fire proved more of a challenge for me, my God, and I failed in my attempt several times. However, I have brought my newest and youngest brother Darwin, who was born of the Heart. I hope that my compromise will suffice, great lord."

He turned to nod to Darwin, a smile appearing on his dark lips for comfort as he nervously awaited a reply. Hoping the Earth was as gentle as rumour and would understand his situation.

[ooc; Evers brings his bucket that contains dirt (from the Throat) and water (from the Thistle Meadow). I am using Darwin as the 'fire' as he was born in the Heart and can transform into a Pheonix.

Evers wanted a blue female greyhound with the ability Water Mold.
Evers will name his companion Rita.]

What's done is done
Can't resurrect the setting sun
What's done is done
Oh you can't reverse the bullet from a gun

Messages In This Thread
Epilogue to a Lengthy Task. [Darwin, Earth God, Quest Return] - by Evers - 05-05-2013, 06:26 AM