the Rift

A Day in the Neighborhood

Antistata Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

A N T I S T A T A
i could bleed for you

The pressure of things seemed to slip away, more so when she gathered knowledge of her location. Helovia. She couldn't recall if she'd ever heard the name before, but it seemed to roll around in her mind actively, now. Another word followed closely behind, causing a moment of "oh" in Antistata's mind. Friend. Were they friends? Was this friendship? She had to contain her emotions before the leaked out. She was six years, she needed to act it; not like a flailing yearling.

The feeling of soft muzzle against hers was something she'd longed to feel. Companionship was desired by instinct. Perhaps a herd wasn't as out of the question as originally thought, but Antistata was still incredibly unsure about herd life. She hadn't been apart of such a thing since she was a filly. Then, the name rang into her ears. Her name is Africa. She almost wanted to comment. She liked the name, finding it unique without being strange like her own name.

A question was presented to her. How long had she been alone? Her heart fluttered. Antistata stalled, looking over her shoulder and searching for something that couldn't be found anywhere near where they were. She never figured this would be a hard question, but it seemed it was.

"I..." she trailed off, look back to Africa and examining the mare before her. "I think it's been around four years now."

Four long years, which held their own level of peace and adventure, trouble and pain. Helovia seemed like a place she could stay, however. Africa was a convincing representative of the land, and Antistata was glad to have been greeted by her. Anti smiled, then began walking. Four years of constant movement ingrained into her mind that now was still not quite the time to stop. She still had some mileage to cover.

Messages In This Thread
A Day in the Neighborhood - by Antistata - 05-05-2013, 12:45 PM
RE: A Day in the Neighborhood - by Africa - 05-05-2013, 08:16 PM
RE: A Day in the Neighborhood - by Antistata - 05-06-2013, 12:32 AM
RE: A Day in the Neighborhood - by Africa - 05-06-2013, 05:52 AM
RE: A Day in the Neighborhood - by Antistata - 05-06-2013, 12:23 PM
RE: A Day in the Neighborhood - by Africa - 05-06-2013, 07:57 PM