the Rift

[OPEN] just a broken heart that is bleeding love || Azzaron, Mauja, open

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina
I was tired. Tired. Of. Everything.
My heart ached more than ever, and I just couldn't bear living like this. I missed him. I missed Azzaron, more than ever.
And I had to see him.
My life in the Basin was weird. Yes, I said it. Weird. Mauja acted strange, even though he was as calm and comforting as before. He was just more different than before... Maybe I was just stuck in the past...
I gave up a heavy sigh and looked around. I was probably right in the middle of the Basin, though I was rather close to the hot pools of water. My gaze turned down to the white and grey ground, and I felt a tear running down my cheek. I sighed again and closed my eyes. I felt so alone. Azzaron had left me and Mauja just wasn't the same King that he had once been.

Deep inside of my heart I knew that I had no actual reason to be sad. Or depressed. I had two wonderful foals now - Destry, my beloved daughter, and Druid, the blind colt. They were mine, even though Leyra had some rights when it came to Druid.
Destry... She grew stronger by each day. She was more than 2 months old now, maybe even 3? Soon she would be a grown up mare, flying all over Helovia and making everything right.
Hopefully.

I lied down on the cold ground, letting the setting sun caress my black coat with it's soft rays. Was this really worth it? Was it worth it to suffer just to... To what? Raise two foals? Be a simple mare in a herd of unicorns?
I knew that something was up in this place. They were racist - all of them. Psyche was racist... But I should've known that from the start.
Was Mauja racist? I didn't know. I knew that I wasn't.
At least I accepted all species, no one was superior and no one was inferior. I was going crazy... I felt it inside of me, I was really going crazy.
I had to meet them. Not Psyche and Mauja. Azzaron and Mauja.
I had to meet them both at the same time.

Alone.

With them.

Now.

I rose my head to the sky and let out a scream, a cry that called for stallions. I was tired of this shit. I was tired.
And I did not know if I could go on like this anymore.
To be honest, I was very close to just scream "Fuck this shit!" and walk away. Just... Walk over the edge of the cliff in the herdland Edge of the World.

"Talking."

ooc: I moved this post because Azz is a prisoner x3 This was also my 100th post :3
word count: 443

[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Messages In This Thread
just a broken heart that is bleeding love || Azzaron, Mauja, open - by Delinne - 05-05-2013, 01:01 PM