the Rift

[OPEN] just a broken heart that is bleeding love || Azzaron, Mauja, open

Azzaron Posts: 85
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17 hh :: 10 years Buff: NOVICE
Dark

The way she looked at me, the way her eyes seemed to follow me. I watched as she raised herself up from the snowy ground, looked in straight at me. I didn't know how to feel. Sad? Annoyed? Furious? Forgiving? I didn't know what to say, what to do, how to act. My mind glazed over, my thoughts sliding off like water slides down leaves. I opened my mouth, my mind blank of all thought. I wanted to tell her I hated her for what she had done to me. I wanted to tell her how I hated her and Mauja and that other mare, the black one who was with Mauja on that fateful day. I wanted to tell her how I felt, how crushed I had been. How my heart may never heal. That this was a wound that no magic, no herd, no godly healer could ever mend. It would never happen.

She whispered my name, and I was withdrawn from my deep, emotional thoughts. I bit my lower lip, holding back those painful tears that dared to slide from my crimson eyes. She stepped closer to me. She-

SHE STEPPED CLOSER TO ME.

My heart jumped, and my eyes gazed at her. I- I... what was I supposed to do? I stepped back, still fighting those tears. She paced onward until only the cold Basin air was between us. I looked at her as she cried, her tears rolling down her dark cheeks. I fought back the tears my defenses wearing thin. She opened her mouth, telling me she was sorry. I still didn't know what to say or what to do, my heart yearning for her yet my mind constantly reminding me she had betrayed me. I blinked slowly, letting my lids relax and blanket my crimson pools. Inhaling, I opened them. I opened my mouth, but my words were lost. I was lost. I was here, lost in a world of hate, love, betrayal and depression. I was going mad the way these emotions tore me apart. My heart was the center of it all, the big emotion emitter.

And then...

Those words.

Those fateful words I had heard before Destry's birth. Those stupid, pitiful words that were an emotion magnet. I my heart seemed to crack, and I could hear it as it did. I still couldn't think. My lips was bleeding now, all because I had heard those words. The words that threatened to reveal those tears, the ones that would tell her I was still upset and angry. I was losing against those cursed tears. They were destroying me. I inhaled, trying to relax. But I would never be able to relax. Never. Not while Delinne's breath was so close, when her body was so close to mine.

She spoke my name again and I blinked, drawing myself back to her. She asked me if I could ever forgive her for what she had done to me. And on our daughter's day of birth, that was the day she betrayed me. That day should have been wonderful and full of joy and love, instead it was full of heartbreak, betrayal and hate.

I stood there, silent and ready to break. My eyes slid down her figure until I was staring at the ground, still fighting back those crystalline tears. I didn't know what to say, or how to say anything at this time. I was too angered and saddened to say anything to her. I wouldn't live with all these emotions pressuring me. At her final sentences, I burst.

I let those emotions run free, letting the free from my grasp. My tears became a steady stream, drizzling down my cheeks and falling to the ground like rain. "Delinne..." I choked up her name, trying to continue, although the tears constantly interrupted me. "I may never be able to heal the wound you have place on my heart, the wound you gave me when you left me on Destry's birth day. Even now, I can't believe you would do such a thing to a stallion who brought you that little miracle. I thought you loved me, but apparently my thoughts had been wrong. I thought I would never be able to truly forgive you for what you did to me. I couldn't even believe you had betrayed me like that, just to be with Mauja." I snorted, inhaling and letting the stream of tears flow on. "I may not be able to truly forgive you, but I can't just let us live torn apart like this. It's killing me inside, and I'm not ready to truly leave you. And- I... I... I'm sorry for leaving you." And then, I did something even I didn't expect to do. I embraced her for the first time in a long time. My warm skin against hers made my heart flutter, and I inhaled deeply. Maybe it was possible for that wound to be healed.

"Blah blah blah."

ooc: ;_; all these emotions

word count: 836

"When you grow old, you will die and rot on the ground,
Other horses will dance when you all crumble, when your kingdom falls.
When your crowns break."

Messages In This Thread
RE: just a broken heart that is bleeding love || Azzaron, Mauja, open - by Azzaron - 06-23-2013, 02:24 PM