the Rift

[OPEN] just a broken heart that is bleeding love || Azzaron, Mauja, open

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina
"Delinne..."
This was torture already. I listened with tears in my eyes to what he had to say, feeling the words stab my heart several times in a row. I knew that I had betrayed him. I knew that he hated me. How could he not hate me? I left him, just as he left me. He even brought up Mauja, but then he changed his choice of words in a way I hadn't seen coming, but hoped that he would speak out loud.
"I may not be able to truly forgive you, but I can't just let us live torn apart like this. It's killing me inside, and I'm not ready to truly leave you. And- I... I... I'm sorry for leaving you." I looked into his red eyes and then a miracle happened, a miracle I definately hadn't seen coming. He hugged me, in that special way only horses can. I embraced his warmth and smiled for the first time in a very long time.
A real, honest smile.

I never wanted this moment to end. I would be with the stallion I loved again, no matter what happened. And not even the next scene would stop me.
I heard hoof steps I did not recognize and tore my body from Azzaron as I didn't want to leave him again. The stallion who came closer was no one I recognized at all, though I only had a vague memory of seeing him in The Edge a long time ago. He was dark with bronze markings and mischievous bronze eyes. His horns stood proudly on their place in his forehead and he bore a long, furry leonine tail after his body.
Who was he?
I stared at him, slowly going in between so that Azzaron was safe behind my body. I had no doubt that this stallion would hurt my beloved without a single doubt. The smile on my face had been erased and was replaced by a face without emotions, only a slight anger in my blue eyes.
"Who are you?" I asked, my voice was monotone as I observed the unicorn closely for movement. He smelled of Basin though and was surely a member.
"Are you a follower of Mauja and Psyche? If so, go away. I don't need you here." I moved my body more so that my whole mass stood between them two. My scar was clearly visible to the stranger and I had turned my head to face him and make sure that he saw the horn in my forehead.

A thought flew by inside my head and my pupils widened. Where was Destry? Was she safe? My muscles tensed up and I went through a bunch of places in my memory of where she could possibly be. Probably that cave... Yes, she's there. She must be.
My attention was directed to the dark and bronze unicorn again and I stared into his eyes.
He was a lot bigger than I was, honestly. Bigger than Azzaron too. Could we possibly manage him in a battle? I was a little unsure on that part.

But I didn't let the insecurity take over my mind and quickly changed to defense mode. Could this stallion just disappear, please? He had destroyed one of the first emotional moments that I and Azzaron had shared in forever and I was starting to lose a little bit of the fuse within me. If he planned on trying to hurt me, or Azz for that fact, he was wrong.
And suddenly I found myself afraid that Mauja would show up. I would like if he showed up and chased away this stallion, but he would probably try to tear me away from my beloved again. That was one thing I would never let happen again. Ever. No matter what he told me, I would stick to Azzaron. And... And...
I would even leave Mauja and the Basin behind me if it meant that I would live happy with Azzaron and my daughter. I would leave this all behind if it meant that I wouldn't be disturbed by these racist asses again.

"Talking."

ooc: Defense mode: Activated o3o
word count: 690

[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Messages In This Thread
RE: just a broken heart that is bleeding love || Azzaron, Mauja, open - by Delinne - 06-26-2013, 03:53 AM