the Rift

[OPEN] just a broken heart that is bleeding love || Azzaron, Mauja, open

Azzaron Posts: 85
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17 hh :: 10 years Buff: NOVICE
Dark

At the black stallions' response, I flattened my ears out and snarled at him. Delinne flashed her teeth as a response, and I couldn't help but smile on the inside. Then I looked at Mauja, and then to Delinne as she started practically screaming at him. I allowed my eyes to widen a little, lifting my ears ever so slightly. I took a glance at Mauja before allowing my crimson gaze to settle back on Delinne. As she spoke I pressed my side against hers, showing I supported everything she had said. I turned to Mauja, wishing so badly that I could burn his organs right out of his body. Delinne was right, she couldn't trust Mauja anymore, only because he had lied to her on that day, lied to tear us apart. He had told her I hadn't cared for her, and that I had done this to countless mares before. But it was a lie. In truth, I cared about Delinne, I loved her so much. And I had never felt this way about any other mares, never. It was all a sick twisted lie that Mauja spoke.

After Delinne's voice had died down, Mauja spoke. The words he spoke enraged be, I widened my eyes. Save? He tried to save her? Excuse me, what do you do for a living, bub, destroy families or tell lies to 'save' horses? Either way, that's pathetic, real pathetic. I snorted at Mauja after that sentence escaped his maw, narrowed my eyes and grumbling at his words. I ignored his next sentence, but when the next one arrived, I looked at Delinne, my heart dropping slightly.

Pressing my neck against hers, I whispered to her, "I'll be by your side with Destry as soon as I can, I swear I'll be there Delinne. We can meet in the Deep Forest, unless you have somewhere better?" Pressing my nose against her cheek, I spoke again. "I'll be right on your heals with Destry, promise." I tried to smile, but after all this, I just couldn't. I just looked at Delinne, hoping she would go, instead of stay. I kept my eyes on her, worry flashing in my eyes for a brief moment. Although it pained me to let her go, I had to.

Why was fate so cruel?

"Blah blah blah."

ooc: ;_; poor azzaron is heart broken... again

word count: 396

@[Ulrik] & @[Delinne] & @[Mauja]
"When you grow old, you will die and rot on the ground,
Other horses will dance when you all crumble, when your kingdom falls.
When your crowns break."

Messages In This Thread
RE: just a broken heart that is bleeding love || Azzaron, Mauja, open - by Azzaron - 07-30-2013, 11:08 AM