the Rift

[OPEN] just a broken heart that is bleeding love || Azzaron, Mauja, open

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina
It was over. My life in the Basin with Mauja, Faelene, Leyra... It was over. Just. Like. That.
I stared at the spotted one, showing my teeth vaguely as he spoke. Bullshit, bullshit and even more bullshit. But then he spoke something that practically broke my heart - again.
"As you no longer wish to be here, so be it – but you will go alone. Azzaron will remain our prisoner, and a lactating mare will be found for Destry until she is old enough to feed on grass." Was it Mauja who had that job in my life? Breaking my heart? It seemed to be the only thing he did.
"Fine, Mauja. I will go, but only as I want to myself." I growled the words and stared into his eyes.
"And you will never hold my family apart. I won't let you. I will find a way to take out my revenge for what you have done to me. You lied to me just to seperate Azzaron and I from each other, you tricked me into going here with Destry... You even disappeared for a while when I was at my lowest state of depression. You, Mauja, ain't no King. You're a joke and a sorry excuse for a leader." I hate you, I thought afterwards and then I heard Azzaron's whispers.

"I'll be by your side with Destry as soon as I can, I swear I'll be there Delinne. We can meet in the Deep Forest, unless you have somewhere better? I'll be right on your heals with Destry, promise."

Would he really be able to keep that promise? Would he take care of my little treasure? I looked into his ruby eyes and sighed.
"When you and Destry has escaped from here, meet me in the Deep Forest. Just call for me and I will come." My words were only a whisper, almost just a breath. The mechanical-hearted unicorn spoke and I turned my head to him, growling.
"And you... Fuck you. Fuck you both. I will take out my revenge on you two one day, that I can promise with all of my heart." With those words said, I ran. The bronze-marked stallion had just jumped towards me as I ran away, so I bucked just to try and punch him in the face with my hind hooves.

I ran with all of my soul, sending out a cry as I galloped out of the Basin. It was full of sorrow and hate at the same time, but also contained a promise that I would bring my family together one day.
One day I would meet my lover and daughter again.

"Talking."

ooc: ;____; The thread can now be closed.
word count: 445

[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Messages In This Thread
RE: just a broken heart that is bleeding love || Azzaron, Mauja, open - by Delinne - 08-01-2013, 12:13 PM