the Rift

[OPEN] just a broken heart that is bleeding love || Azzaron, Mauja, open
Ascended Helovian

Mauja the Frozen Light Posts: 1,392
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2 :: 14 HP: 79.5 | Buff: HUNTER
Irma :: Snowy Owl :: Terrorize & Diego :: Eurasian Eagle-Owl :: Rage Neo
Don't worry, I've done this before, it'll hurt like hell and leave you sore...
Every beat of his heart hammered the coffin nails in deeper; he wasn't frozen over, he was bleeding, hot blood rushing out through the cracks. At least, that was how it felt- how could his heart keep beating, when it was pierced like that? His nostrils widened subtly, and he sucked in a deep breath.. the deep breath before the plunge. He held it, watching the information settle in, the horror dawning on them; let it out, a curling smoke of white, and felt something settle. He couldn't call it peace, but it was a state of numbness, some remnant of a past Mauja come back to haunt him: Azzaron was whispering something to Delinne, who kept heckling him, but Mauja decided not to care. At least not right now. Not here, not where she could see. The truth lay dormant upon his tongue, a truth of red sands and a deceived Sultana, something he would never speak of to her. Delinne had chosen her path, and she would pay for it, just as the world would, but why was it always the unicorns who felt his blows?

As Delinne said to "fuck them both", Ulrik lunged, and Mauja raised his voice in a cry: "I regret that I will have to kill you,". Something had hardened in his eyes, but his voice remained strangely pleasant, and for a moment he watched the once-loyal lightning mare run. When had the world come to this? When had it been turned so upside down?

Was it all because of that little jaunt with Psyche?

He ground his teeth together. This was the way he had chosen, just as Delinne had chosen hers, and all he could do now was make sure that he was victorious. So again, he swallowed his heart, and turned his frigid gaze onto Azzaron. "Get out of my sight," he commanded the beast. "But dare stick a pinion outside my borders, and you'll regret it."
I stabbed you in the back, who will save you now?
Credits
angels, they fell first, but I'm still here

Messages In This Thread
RE: just a broken heart that is bleeding love || Azzaron, Mauja, open - by Mauja - 08-05-2013, 08:03 AM