the Rift

[OPEN] The tricksters way | Africa,Open

Sinuhe Posts: 38
Dragon's Throat Mare
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1 :: 3
Roo
I'VE WALKED A MILLION MILES FOR YOU, BUT I'M STILL ALONE

We had taken a slow, relaxed walk here and most the day had passed. We had talked a bit and ran though the plan so that we both knew what to do when we arrived at the Basin. Sand had turned to soil, and now soil had turned to ice and snow, but we weren't quiet at the Basin yet. There was certainly a cold wind here though and it was blowing in the direction we were going, great. The snow under foot was thick and cold on your hocks when it could reach that height but it did not bother me much. I loved to be on the snow, galloping though at full pelt on my own in the silence of winter. It suited me just right. It was also dark, probably just after midnight. It was the perfect night for a trick with barely any moon out.

I had decided that I quiet liked the gentle Africa. She may not have been as outgoing or cunning as me but she was kind and friendly, and that was really all that mattered. I knew though she was slightly concerned about this whole think and I don't really blame her. She was a Pegasus after all, entering a world of racist Unicorns who hated her guts just because of a few extra bones, and feathers and muscle.

When what I believed the Basin was, was in sight I halted then, say to Africa. "I will be at the first cave on the left. You will be able to see my white figure on the ground and maybe a neigh. Stay low and behind the trees if you can and wait till whoever it is, is engaged in conversation before scaring them." I pause, looking at the snow. With a grin on my face I glance quickly up at Africa then flop down in the snow, laughing as I did, rolling around to blend my scent in a little. It was cold on my skin but it was a coldness I could live with. Standing I shake the snow of my coat, still grinning. "Bit weird yea but it helps with scent covering....Well, I suppose I'll met you there." And with that I trot of quickly towards the staggered mountains.

It was cold, snowy and ice but I kept on going. I entered a small wood area with thin trees that held no leaves on their branches. The wood was thin though and I came out the other end in minutes. Africa, if she was above, could probably have tracked me all the way through it. I came to the first mountain on the left. After a few long strides of canter I came to the first cave and as I had told Africa I halted. I pawed the ground slightly, my ears pricked forward and a small nicker coming from within me that seemed to say 'Hey, is anyone out there?'

OOC: Please wait for Africa to replay before replying. :)

SINUHE
IMAGE CREDITS

Messages In This Thread
The tricksters way | Africa,Open - by Sinuhe - 05-05-2013, 02:52 PM
RE: The tricksters way | Africa,Open - by Africa - 05-05-2013, 06:04 PM
RE: The tricksters way | Africa,Open - by Deimos - 05-05-2013, 06:31 PM
RE: The tricksters way | Africa,Open - by Arah - 05-06-2013, 03:03 AM
RE: The tricksters way | Africa,Open - by Alan - 05-06-2013, 05:53 AM
RE: The tricksters way | Africa,Open - by Giselle - 05-06-2013, 07:34 AM
RE: The tricksters way | Africa,Open - by Sinuhe - 05-06-2013, 12:58 PM
RE: The tricksters way | Africa,Open - by Africa - 05-06-2013, 07:00 PM
RE: The tricksters way | Africa,Open - by Deimos - 05-08-2013, 04:12 PM