the Rift

[OPEN] The tricksters way | Africa,Open

Sinuhe Posts: 38
Dragon's Throat Mare
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1 :: 3
Roo
I'VE WALKED A MILLION MILES FOR YOU, BUT I'M STILL ALONE

She wasn't going to do it. I knew she wouldn't. I should of found someone with more guts, more of a devilish character, not a nervous lass who I had only just met. For now though, I could only hope she didn't find that bit of courage in her so that she didn't swoop down kicking at their heads. I hadn't betted on three turning up and, although I didn't see it as bad but more of a challenge, however I didn't think Africa was quiet...up to this level yet but then, maybe a little challenge would do her good.

My mischievous gaze travels across the faces of the three Unicorns. I had decided, the stallion was a total grump who needed a bit of fun in his life. He growled, almost like a dog, then hissed, almost like a snake. Then, that the grey mare, was a bitch who needed to mind her own business. The bay mare, she also needed to piss of because she was really getting on my nerves. And Giselle, Darling Giselle what could I say about her? She was so darkly adorable.

They grey mare speaks first, I replay instantly. "Do you think I am scared to wander here alone? Do you think I need a partner in crime?" Now the bay mare. I wondered if she had recently returned because, the way she spoke, she seemed to have. "And what sick experiments might they be?" From the way she spoke there was something messed up about her. What creature experimented?! Now Giselle spoke. When she had to finished I flick my tail, ears pinned back then trotted up to her in all my beauty. "Please, Giselle, do you think anyone is scared of you?" I laugh mockingly. "And no, Avalon is not with me. And as for my intelligence, I know it to be high. Not all of us were raised by a dumb bitch you know?" Damn I could be a right bitch at times.

Now for the moody stallion. Although he had be the first to speak I had ignored him, leaving him till last. Now though I strode up to him, my stride was weaved with confidence. Did he also think I feared him? "Demios was it? Demios the moody by any chance?" I push past him, making my way through the three Unicorns. I paused before I went, my back turned to them then, looking over my shoulder to look back at Demios. "Someone needs a little bit more fun in there life I think, 'ey grump?" I say laughing, flicking my tail on his legs then trotting a few paces and turning round to face them.

I was calculating their every move waiting to see what would happen next but there was no way I was going to let an awkward silence hang around. "Now are you going to ask me to leave politely or not?"

OOC: I can't beleive how bad this post was. D:

SINUHE
IMAGE CREDITS

Messages In This Thread
The tricksters way | Africa,Open - by Sinuhe - 05-05-2013, 02:52 PM
RE: The tricksters way | Africa,Open - by Africa - 05-05-2013, 06:04 PM
RE: The tricksters way | Africa,Open - by Deimos - 05-05-2013, 06:31 PM
RE: The tricksters way | Africa,Open - by Arah - 05-06-2013, 03:03 AM
RE: The tricksters way | Africa,Open - by Alan - 05-06-2013, 05:53 AM
RE: The tricksters way | Africa,Open - by Giselle - 05-06-2013, 07:34 AM
RE: The tricksters way | Africa,Open - by Sinuhe - 05-06-2013, 12:58 PM
RE: The tricksters way | Africa,Open - by Africa - 05-06-2013, 07:00 PM