the Rift

[OPEN] I've Broke Apart My Insides

Crash Course Posts: 74
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 9 :: Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Ragnar :: Plain Boggart :: Suffocate Nevada

The large stallion took a step back from the now shallow puddle, keeping his heavy skull low. The cold liquid continued it's run to his stomachs, making itself present the entire trip. He stood in silence, hoping for the best of the situation, his brain picking apart every little thing that consciously popped into his half awake mind. Where is Arah, is she okay? The image of the ivory maiden flashed just fast enough for him to suck in a deep breath, only to let it out in a sigh.

Snow crunched from elsewhere, off in the darkness. White ears flicked back, listening to the oncoming noise. Slowly, Crash lifted his head into the air, staring off toward the sound with tired eyes. The frame of a tiny body appeared from the shadows of the night, forming into a black, brindled filly. Two twisted horns sprouted from her fluffy forelock, still small and stubby.

"'S'cuse me?" Her voice reached him easily in the eerie silence, nearly melting his heart. Dark blue eyes took in the filly's entire body once she stood close, asking for help. He tipped his large head to the side, curious as to why such a young unicorn was venturing around by herself. Even in their own homeland, you could not trust every one. "Of course. Why are you alone, little one?" His voice was tender and curious, and though he considered moving closer to her, he stayed put with his head held at the female's level.

walk walk walk talk talk talk

Please tag me in all posts.

Messages In This Thread
I've Broke Apart My Insides - by Crash Course - 05-06-2013, 01:55 PM
RE: I've Broke Apart My Insides - by Rhiannon - 05-11-2013, 04:23 AM
RE: I've Broke Apart My Insides - by Crash Course - 05-12-2013, 02:21 PM
RE: I've Broke Apart My Insides - by Elizabeth - 05-13-2013, 06:57 AM
RE: I've Broke Apart My Insides - by Rhiannon - 05-21-2013, 10:35 AM
RE: I've Broke Apart My Insides - by Crash Course - 05-21-2013, 02:43 PM