the Rift

[OPEN] I've Broke Apart My Insides

Elizabeth Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Elizabeth

It was a strange feeling, come back again after what felt like so long. Her thoughts had been scrambled like eggs in the sun, and she needed to get the sun off her back for a while. And that required leaving her child. She felt claws dig itself into her heart as she left the Basin for what would be a few weeks, leaving her with the Weaver and Talbot. She knew her daughter would be well taken care of, but still, the thought of her being away caused a hollow place in her chest. But there was something that pulled her away, something that she needed to do...

She moved herself from this land, only looking back once. She stared as she was on the outer boarders, looking at everything with a feeling of longing, but it was too early for such heart ache. She turned herself around, and continued to her secret destination. It was a place she hadn't been in all the years since it happened. The death of her parents was something that had taken a toll on her, and had what made her so tough in the first place. But now, it was as if that veil had gone, and she was her old, vulnerable self. She traveled through the rest of the day and a night, and arrived at the cemetery at dawn.

There was a small place where she had halfheartedly buried her parents' dead bodies, and a place next to it where she had buried her sister when she had died. She didn't know why she buried them, but it was something important to her at the time. She laid down next to the three grave sites, and started to talk. That was were she was during the past couple of weeks. She ate, slept, and talked to her dead family. As far as she knew, there was nothing wrong with it, not having to gotten to know them very much in the first place, all she had left was their decaying corpses, and at least it was something. Her other alive sister, well, she didn't know where the hell she was, and they weren't exactly on good terms. She really could care less about her.

And now, being back home, she had arrived just in time for a storm to come. But there was a good thing about her arrival time. Her daughter was out and about, and there was a unicorn she had never seen by her. She heard her speak, and she was getting fluent (well, sort of) and her words put a smile on her hard features. She moved towards the couple, calling out her daughter's name in a soft voice. She had missed her, and it was the first time she had felt that way. But things with Rhiannon were always like this: everything about her was a first for her mother, who was truly in love with what she had brought into the world.

"Rhiannon my sweet, come here, we need to get to shelter before the storm hits." A glance at the stallion, and for once, no venom in her eyes. She couldn't act how she normally would in front of her child, at least, not yet. "You're welcome to come with us stallion, to avoid the storm. Elizabeth, a Corporal, and this is my daughter, Rhiannon."

OCC: LOOK ELIZABETH'S ALIVE :D I had to make up a back story, because she can't just wonder away without an excuse

Words

Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned

Messages In This Thread
I've Broke Apart My Insides - by Crash Course - 05-06-2013, 01:55 PM
RE: I've Broke Apart My Insides - by Rhiannon - 05-11-2013, 04:23 AM
RE: I've Broke Apart My Insides - by Crash Course - 05-12-2013, 02:21 PM
RE: I've Broke Apart My Insides - by Elizabeth - 05-13-2013, 06:57 AM
RE: I've Broke Apart My Insides - by Rhiannon - 05-21-2013, 10:35 AM
RE: I've Broke Apart My Insides - by Crash Course - 05-21-2013, 02:43 PM