the Rift

[OPEN] I've Broke Apart My Insides

Crash Course Posts: 74
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 9 :: Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Ragnar :: Plain Boggart :: Suffocate Nevada

The filly explained her reasoning of being out in the night cold, her mispronounced words crafting a gentle smile across his mug. She dipped her antlered face toward the ground, revealing the faint silver markings across her back that squiggled down her sides. That pattern, he knew it from somewhere. She continued on, her small voice reached out to him easily. "Don't be ashamed, it's in your nature to wander." He let out a small chuckle, watching her tiny hoof etch it's way deeper into the frozen ground.

Another set of hooves crunched the permafrost from a distance, a mare that shared the same coloring as the filly moved toward the pair. She called out to the small body, referring to her as Rhiannon. The filly jumped toward her mother happily. A sense of relief fled over the male as the two rejoined. Who knew what would happen if the wrong unicorn stumbled upon the pair and thought something was wrong.. his luck lately that that exact situation would come up.

He lifted his head to shoulder height again, the warm smile still plastered against his face at the sight of the happy youngster. Her small tail bobbed back and forth happily for a split second, making him chuckle again. Who knew foals would have such an effect on the boring stud. He considered wandering back into the Basin, finding his home, and hopefully hearing of Arah. She probably wanted nothing to do with him at this point, being that she had just returned to the Basin before he had made the stupid mistake of attacking the feathered mare. His attention flowed from the mother and child to the white horizon of snow.

The black mare with distinct markings that crossed her spine and rib cage spoke, bringing his dark blue eyes back to the pair. She invited him along, introducing herself as Elizabeth. Both of their named stained a small spot in his brain. His eyes shifted down to the foal, Rhiannon, as she insisted on him following. "Thank you, Elizabeth and Rhiannon. I'd appreciate joining you two."

walk walk walk talk talk talk

Please tag me in all posts.

Messages In This Thread
I've Broke Apart My Insides - by Crash Course - 05-06-2013, 01:55 PM
RE: I've Broke Apart My Insides - by Rhiannon - 05-11-2013, 04:23 AM
RE: I've Broke Apart My Insides - by Crash Course - 05-12-2013, 02:21 PM
RE: I've Broke Apart My Insides - by Elizabeth - 05-13-2013, 06:57 AM
RE: I've Broke Apart My Insides - by Rhiannon - 05-21-2013, 10:35 AM
RE: I've Broke Apart My Insides - by Crash Course - 05-21-2013, 02:43 PM