the Rift

[OPEN] The new day is upon us [Darwin,open]

Sinuhe Posts: 38
Dragon's Throat Mare
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1 :: 3
Roo

The new day is upon us

Light was just starting to appear from behind the mountain. In the distance I could hear the crashing of a waterfall of some sort although it wasn't in view yet. Though the thin branches of the trees that crossed over each other above my head I could see the first glint of light glinting from the behind the clouds. I carry on through the trees. There branches held no leaves anymore, they were withering, dying until the new year.

In time I came to a small pool. Water was crashing from above into it and the noise of the impact was like the constant rushing of traffic. I stand away from the waterfall then slowly dip my head, dipping my muzzle in the cool water, drinking up the refreshing liquid. This place was nice, although dead. I was sure in the warmer seasons, when the leaves were fresh and the flowers grew wild, it was even nicer.

Lifting my head up slowly from the water, the water dripping of from my muzzle, I look round, my neck curving from side to side, ice blue eyes scanning through the withered trees. I sigh. I was board as anything. I would give anything just to talk to someone. Gently I paw at the ground, nickering slightly, deciding if I didn't want to be board, I was going to have to make the effort, I could only help my efforts weren't drowned out by the sound of the waterfall next to me.

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
The new day is upon us [Darwin,open] - by Sinuhe - 05-06-2013, 02:40 PM
RE: The new day is upon us [Darwin,open] - by Casimir - 05-11-2013, 06:28 PM