the Rift

[OPEN] The new day is upon us [Darwin,open]

Sinuhe Posts: 38
Dragon's Throat Mare
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1 :: 3
Roo

The new day is upon us

I sigh gently, listening to the rush of water by the side of me. I was almost day dreaming under the trees, the first ray of the sun warming up my back slightly when I hear the noise of someone else coming along. I turn to look in the direction it was coming from and soon enough I am greeted with a stallion whos face resembled that of a panda. My ears switch forward, stretching in fact to greet him.

It wasn't really the welcome I was expecting. "State your purpose, stranger, and it better be a good one. It is rude to cross another's border without first asking permission." I shake my head, lowering it slightly. Yes, maybe I should of thought about that, but I was lost in my own thoughts and so hadn't noticed that I had wandered in so far to a land I may not have been entirely welcome to. "I am sorry for intruding, you are right, I should have asked before treading upon your lands but forgive me, I come in no harm." I offer him a kind smile.

Sighing slightly my icy blue eyes are warm and gentle. I had no wish to fight, nor argue, just to meet and greet, maybe make a few new friends. I suppose I couldn't blame him for being annoyed at me just wandering into his lands. "I am Sinuhe by the way." Although we may have got of on the wrong foot, it did not make me hold a grudge against him because, like I said, before, who could blame him?

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
The new day is upon us [Darwin,open] - by Sinuhe - 05-06-2013, 02:40 PM
RE: The new day is upon us [Darwin,open] - by Sinuhe - 05-07-2013, 04:04 PM
RE: The new day is upon us [Darwin,open] - by Casimir - 05-11-2013, 06:28 PM