the Rift

[OPEN] The new day is upon us [Darwin,open]

Darwin Posts: 74
World's Edge Protector atk: 5.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 4 Years (Ages in Birdsong) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Antaa :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix Skylark

I wasn’t quite sure where exactly I was. Or even how I had gotten here, last thing I could remember was standing there while my older brother spoke to the Earth God as my wings crackled and glowed with the orangey stuff that seemed to entertain so many people. Maybe entertain was the wrong word there, they seemed more in awe of what my body could do and I just couldn’t explain or understand why it was they found it all so entertaining. With a flick of my tiny, foal-like harks I released a sigh that had built up in my lungs everyone seemed so at ease here in whatever place it was they had stuck me.
All of the brothers were here as well, it was strange to see us all so close once again but it also comforted me and made me feel safer than if it were just Evers. Everyone that I had ran across in this land seemed to carry the same scent about them, making me believe that we all belonged in some way it was slightly comforting to know that I wasn’t alone. A faint image of a black feline flicked through my mind, but I wasn’t quite sure who it was or why the strange creature flicked through my mind on occasion. It’s image grew fuzzier and fuzzier with each thought of it, sighing I flicked my ebony tipped harks back against my terra cotta crown. Everything was just so odd and I could only understand but so much of it.
Lashing my brush-like tail as harshly as I could, before kicking up my slightly feathered heels and racing off into the grasses that blanketed the land. I wasn’t sure where my spindely foal legs were carrying me but I had a feeling that as long as the smell of the equine who lived in this area was tickling at my nares that I would be just fine. Before I knew it the vocals of two different equine made their way through the light breeze of Orangemoon and to my now forward pricked harks. ”… It is rude to cross another's border without first asking permission." Coming to a halt my hind limbs slid clumsily up to where my forelegs should have been, sending me in a tumble closer to the two equine speaking and I was unable to quite make out what the more feminine chime was saying.
As my cheeks flushed with the embarrassment from making a fool of myself in front of all of the grown-ups I could feel the crackling from the ebony feathers that sprouted from my shoulders. I knew what this meant, soon I would start glowing again and all of the attention would be focused on me, lowering my infant crown I uttered a few simple words. ”I..I’m sorry for interrupting Sir, Ma’am.” As the lyrics left my smoky velvets I could feel the crackling lessen slightly, still noticeable but not quite as dangerously loud and bright as it had been before…maybe I would be lucky and the adults hadn’t noticed my glow at all.

"Speech"
[Tag : Roo w. Sinuhe && open! ]
[Words : 5 . 1 . 9 ]
[Muse : Fallout by Mariana’s Trench ]
[Notes : Sorry it took so long!! Hehe “glow” he’s so adorable~ ]

Messages In This Thread
The new day is upon us [Darwin,open] - by Sinuhe - 05-06-2013, 02:40 PM
RE: The new day is upon us [Darwin,open] - by Darwin - 05-07-2013, 07:45 PM
RE: The new day is upon us [Darwin,open] - by Casimir - 05-11-2013, 06:28 PM