the Rift

[OPEN] The new day is upon us [Darwin,open]

Casimir Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Casimir
There a such things like Casimir didn't like, and one thing was that when his family, more his own than his herd family, were in danger. There was an intruder, and though some had come to form past these couple of weeks, he had not been much inclined to do anything about it, considering he couldn't see them most of the time and he felt he couldn't protect the boarders as well as the others. However, this was a completely different situation. His own brother was being threatened, and it had come time for him to do something about it.

He galloped on the scene, in a fit of silent anger. His face was pulled back from it's happy smile to form a sort of a grimace. Rather he was threatening or not, he didn't know. There were two others unicorns, both whom he didn't recognize, but he could hear the conversation between them to know that they would protect both the boarder and Darwin. However, he wanted to protect Darwin, and possibly get him out of here, and that was all he cared about for the moment. He shouted to Darwin, his voice stern and full of anger.

"Darwin! To me, now. You should not be here by yourself. And you, having been told twice to leave, I should not have to tell you a third time. You are playing a dangerous game, and I will not have you come here and harm my blood brother, other any of my other family. My brothers are murderers, and they would happily skin you alive and tear your wings off without a second thought."

He was starting to shake, and he spoke again to Darwin, whom would hopefully come and follow him away from the boarder.

"What the hell do you think you're doing? You're lucky your father isn't here and Mother is dead. She might have blinded you like she blinded me. Now, come, we are going to leave this place."

OCC: Angry Casimir is angry...Darwin does have a choice to follow him or not, but of course, Casimir will go after him and will be even more angry...

Messages In This Thread
The new day is upon us [Darwin,open] - by Sinuhe - 05-06-2013, 02:40 PM
RE: The new day is upon us [Darwin,open] - by Casimir - 05-11-2013, 06:28 PM