the Rift

[OPEN] The new day is upon us [Darwin,open]

Sinuhe Posts: 38
Dragon's Throat Mare
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1 :: 3
Roo
Sinuhe
Why was everyone so rude here? If I had came in harm, I would have came strolling in in a more purpose filled way with a cocky smile smacked onto my face and that hint of cunningness is my eyes. But no, I cam with none of that. I had strolled in unknowingly, a friendly smile curled up gently on my maw and that spark of pure friendliness in my eyes. I had spoken politely and well, sincerely apologizing for my rudness to them all and they still couldn't see past that?

The rumbling voice of a stallion reached my ears and for the first time in being here my ears flick back and I stamp a hoof, eyes turning into an angered glare at him. "If you think your threats scare me then you sir, are very, very stupid. Oh, and if you think a few prancy stallions of your herd could chuck me of then you are so wrong boy." And with a pretty toss of my head I add, "I am not just a girl you see, I have my heritage and I follow in the line of kings and queens of a great kingdom. What's more we were trained to fight for what we wanted and I was the greatest."

Another turned up at this point but I continue my mini speech. "So if you sir think you could end my life then you would only be spurring me on to take what I want. Luckily for you I wouldn't want to waste my skills upon, nor your little friend Locket over there." Then, my glare turn to the new guy with the ram horns who had turned up, his brutal voice directed at the young boy. My teeth scrape against each other, hating the way he went on at the boy, demanding, directing, screaming in his little face. With a step forward I boldly face up to the stallion as the colt scampered to his side, not uttering a word. My words were this time fueled by silent anger, cold and sharp."And you should learn to keep your temper. If I was him I would've left you by now but he probably scar him so much he obeys without fault."

After saying what I thought I need to say I take a few steps backwards, looking across all of them with a grim look on my face. "Well, it has been nice meeting you guys. I really hope we can do it again." Shooting a cheeky wink at the foal I leave with that, vowing that if I ever saw any of them again that I would pummel their head in the ground.

OOC: Sorry this has taken so long to replay to<3

Messages In This Thread
The new day is upon us [Darwin,open] - by Sinuhe - 05-06-2013, 02:40 PM
RE: The new day is upon us [Darwin,open] - by Casimir - 05-11-2013, 06:28 PM
RE: The new day is upon us [Darwin,open] - by Sinuhe - 06-04-2013, 09:32 AM