the Rift

[PRIVATE] Tomorrow is to late (Cera)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
It had been too long. Far too long since me and Cera had set aside a day just for us. No distractions, no interruptions; and I had some important news to share. Eagerly I returned from morning patrol, having asked for half a day off to spend time with my son. Tomorrow was an empty sunrise, and I intended to use every last moment with him. Limbs uncurl and wings snap shut when body dips to forgiving earth that quickly comes up under my shoes; brown summer annuals tickle my belly after I land. The constant Orangemoon showers and less than scorching temperatures aided in our Oasis remaining beautiful—and growing rather tall. This was an improvement considering the major drought that had occurred last Tallsun. We indeed had been blessed with a fruitful year.

“Fina?” I called softly.

No reply came, and she didn’t come blazing through the tropical branches. Instead of bellowing for her presence I gently nudged the bond between us; reaching out through that special silver thread that connected all tied souls, “Are you with Cera?” I asked. Half knowing that the answer would be yes. She usually kept a close watch over him during my working hours. Like a true guardian, she stalked his footsteps—and most recently, his wingbeats. Searching between the trees I waited for a ping from her and when none came I called out again, this time trumpeting to heaven. The core of my voice rich as the sun, and fluid as water.

“Come my Son—today is for you.”

Image Credits
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Tomorrow is to late (Cera) - by Midas - 05-06-2013, 09:17 PM
RE: Tomorrow is to late (Cera) - by Cera - 05-15-2013, 01:19 AM
RE: Tomorrow is to late (Cera) - by Midas - 05-24-2013, 03:14 PM
RE: Tomorrow is to late (Cera) - by Cera - 06-03-2013, 07:45 PM
RE: Tomorrow is to late (Cera) - by Midas - 06-05-2013, 10:44 PM
RE: Tomorrow is to late (Cera) - by Cera - 06-11-2013, 07:12 PM
RE: Tomorrow is to late (Cera) - by NPC - 06-17-2013, 10:07 PM
RE: Tomorrow is to late (Cera) - by Midas - 06-17-2013, 11:16 PM