the Rift

[OPEN] this way, that way, the other way
Ascended Helovian

Mauja the Frozen Light Posts: 1,392
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2 :: 14 HP: 79.5 | Buff: HUNTER
Irma :: Snowy Owl :: Terrorize & Diego :: Eurasian Eagle-Owl :: Rage Neo

[ on one hand, convincing myself to write to this thread is hard. on the other, this thread has potential for so much more awesome D: ]

I suddenly became aware of how fragile she seemed, lying on the grass at my feet -- how small, how.. young, even. I hadn't quite noticed when she stood up, as most are shorter than me anyway, and because I had been blinded by her grace. Of course, I had noticed she wasn't an adult, because I'm not blind, but she'd seemed so mature and confident in herself, my beautiful Raeden, but lying on the grass like this she just seems.. vulnerable. Half of me wants to protect her, stand guard over her, and be the noble son of my noble father, but the other half want to drag her to her feet and march her with me until she takes me home. I hadn't given her leave to collapse before fulfilling her duty, had I?

Even so, I have some ounce of respect for the astral beings. She seems to know the way and points further the way I was heading, into the deepening night, and I sigh. Is the darkness a good thing? Romantic and soft? Or is it a bad thing, hiding the beast which is to end me?

"Come on Raeden," I cajole gently, tugging at her mane and trying to ruffle it with my dark lips. She seems to be stirring somewhat, my beautiful little guide, and I wonder if Morgan would back me if I brought her home with me -- then I remember she's not of this world, but it seemed harder to think with her petite form sprawled ungraciously on the ground like this. She whispers her name for me, my rank, Prince, but I can tell she's not entirely here yet, and keep tugging at her long hair. "Wakey wakey. You've got a way to show me, Raeden." I can only hope she'll rise soon.

Mauja the Frostheart</style>
            Bleeding</style>

image by slalit @ flickr.com
angels, they fell first, but I'm still here

Messages In This Thread
this way, that way, the other way - by Mauja - 05-07-2013, 01:39 PM
RE: this way, that way, the other way - by Raeden - 05-08-2013, 08:15 PM
RE: this way, that way, the other way - by Mauja - 05-09-2013, 05:47 AM
RE: this way, that way, the other way - by Raeden - 05-09-2013, 10:40 PM
RE: this way, that way, the other way - by Mauja - 05-12-2013, 05:16 AM
RE: this way, that way, the other way - by Raeden - 05-15-2013, 11:17 AM
RE: this way, that way, the other way - by Mauja - 05-20-2013, 01:42 PM