the Rift

Ignorance [Open]

Aure Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

I smiled at the stallion, excited to find out he is a soldier. I shifted slightly uncomfortably as his eyes roamed over my figure, taking in my appearance. I was not used to anyone but Tares gazing upon my physique. Then he asked an interesting question. How had found my stay in the Throat? Hot and bright was my first idea, the second being wonderful. Only, had I met enough members of the herd to be sure? I sighed. “The only herd members I have had the pleasure of meeting are Tares and you. Though, yes, my stay has been wonderful, though slightly lonely.” I pawed nervously at the ground, unsure of how to carry this conversation. I thought about Tares, who was really the only thing I knew in this new land, the only thing I knew due to restrictions of memory. I sighed internally, having no good conversation starters besides Tares and my condition.

I gritted my teeth and prepared to tell Midas about my memory, or lack thereof. “I sincerely apologize for the awkwardness of this conversation. I have a rare condition of amnesia, therefore there are some days I wake up and everything I used to know is erased from my memory. The later occurred a few days ago and I woke up here in the Throat, wondering how I arrived. Tares found me and promptly indebted me to her for saving my life. That is why I know no one else, and have no other things to tell you.”

I realized that my last sentence may have seemed like I wanted him to leave, but truly I did not. It was nice to converse with someone other than Tares, though I missed her terribly. I flicked back my ears, unsure of how to get him to stay, and said, “It is nice to meet a new face. If you could help me with continuing this interaction, I would be ever so pleased. It is rare for me to meet any others, and you are the second I have ever encountered. This is a wonderful experience.”

Messages In This Thread
Ignorance [Open] - by Aure - 07-20-2012, 01:15 PM
RE: Ignorance [Open] - by Midas - 07-23-2012, 09:16 PM
RE: Ignorance [Open] - by Aure - 07-24-2012, 10:28 AM
RE: Ignorance [Open] - by Midas - 07-25-2012, 09:15 PM
RE: Ignorance [Open] - by Aure - 07-25-2012, 10:54 PM
RE: Ignorance [Open] - by Ázzuen - 07-25-2012, 10:55 PM
RE: Ignorance [Open] - by Midas - 07-30-2012, 09:46 AM
RE: Ignorance [Open] - by Aure - 07-31-2012, 01:48 PM
RE: Ignorance [Open] - by Ázzuen - 08-03-2012, 02:20 AM
RE: Ignorance [Open] - by Midas - 08-09-2012, 10:49 AM
RE: Ignorance [Open] - by Aure - 08-16-2012, 07:24 AM