the Rift

Ignorance [Open]
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

“It is an honor to be in your presence, Azzuen, and a great pleasure to meet you. Oh! My apologies. Should I address you as General? I do not quite know how to yet address authority figures. You are technically the first I have met, due to my lack of memory.”

Kindly, he listened to a blossoming conversation that no longer required outside input, but mere presence and an outwardly concerned/kind expression that seemed satisfactory for both. Their poor she-mare seemed utterly flustered and at wits end, a soft nickering noise vibrated husky vocal cords to lavish across her slight tremble with comforting intent. He dared not draw closer by act of limb motion, but instead tensed spine to swing cranium with closing distance.

“General or Azzuen is fine, I will gladly respond to both.”

Midas felt his wings tightened with an uncontrolled itch when his general moved to stand close at the end of a soft wording, heat from his bulk wafer toward the golden stud. Adding space he gave retraction, soft mud squished beneath glim hinted hooves. Politely he altered orbs toward shimmering while leaving ears at erect to hear what was to transpire.

“To help you remember us, we could try an exercise, if you would like.”

Interest sparked within pitless depths brimming up from landscaped pondering. He was without the fluttering of magic; pores held the standing of future ability. Azzuen however had a gift, though Midas had never found it appropriate to give inquiry over unspoken talents. Given only a moment and the ebony stallion would give explanation.

“Take a deep breath, through your nose – though I probably mostly smell like sweat and desert – clutch onto our scents, store them away. Put all your focus onto those scents, and know that they are the scents of your allies, your friends, your extended family.”

Midas sent a single side-glance toward Aure, had she found memories in the act of such power? Jaws lay part toward fashioning words but were forced at halt for more to be spoken from another, “As for meeting the rest of the herd, I will be calling a gathering of the current soldiers in the near future, where we will discuss the matter of Patrols and training exercises to ensure we are all fighting fit.” Mixed feelings formed with thoughts of seeing others without choice of approach. He hadn’t seen many folks after….. Thoughts turned toward memories. Unpleasant memories. Perhaps, just perhaps, he thought, it might be a blessing to forget as she had. Eyes darkened and jaws tightened closed.

“If there is anything you ever wish to tell me, I am always willing to listen.”

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Ignorance [Open] - by Aure - 07-20-2012, 01:15 PM
RE: Ignorance [Open] - by Midas - 07-23-2012, 09:16 PM
RE: Ignorance [Open] - by Aure - 07-24-2012, 10:28 AM
RE: Ignorance [Open] - by Midas - 07-25-2012, 09:15 PM
RE: Ignorance [Open] - by Aure - 07-25-2012, 10:54 PM
RE: Ignorance [Open] - by Ázzuen - 07-25-2012, 10:55 PM
RE: Ignorance [Open] - by Midas - 07-30-2012, 09:46 AM
RE: Ignorance [Open] - by Aure - 07-31-2012, 01:48 PM
RE: Ignorance [Open] - by Ázzuen - 08-03-2012, 02:20 AM