the Rift

[OPEN] Honestly though, I'm okay. [Darwin & Open]

Hana Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Her first punishment was coming up quickly, she was still scared to death of what she was about to face. Hana had not been in contact with her sister since their fight on the border. Her grey mane ruffled in the wind, a shiver ran down her back. Would she be able to survive this battle? No the punishment, no, the fight with her sister. This stony silence towards each other was ripping Hana apart. They lived in the same herd yet they had nt seen each other in weeks. Pain was clear on her face, but she at least felt half decent from healing the other stallion she had found lying injured on the river bank. She wasn't completely useless. That was what she had to prove to her leaders and her sister. Her sister, apparently their matching blood, their bond didn't stop Lakota from throwing her sister to the sharks. In fact, ironically enough, it was her sister that had suggested her punishment. You think you got family issues? You haven't seen anything compared to Hana.

Ruby eyes studied the landscape of her new home. Did she hate it here? No not really, but so far any charm this land apparently held was at a complete loss to Hana. However she knew that the land would grow on her. It was the way things always worked. Even when she hated someone, they would only have to talk to her, win her trust and then they would grow on Hana.
She hated her softness sometimes. Did it make her weak? She really didn't know, normally it was a question she would ask her sister. Seeking reassurance that she was not weak. Only her sister had no interest in her or her well being.
It broke Hana's heart.
Hana knew that she would not be able to remain angry at her sister for much longer, but she also knew that her sister would be able to remain anger for a very long time.

HANA
And I won't lie they keep me on my toes these days.

image credits
table by whit

Messages In This Thread
Honestly though, I'm okay. [Darwin & Open] - by Hana - 05-08-2013, 08:32 AM
RE: Honestly though, I'm okay. [Darwin & Open] - by Casimir - 05-20-2013, 04:29 PM