the Rift

[OPEN] Honestly though, I'm okay. [Darwin & Open]

Casimir Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Casimir
He is still shaken from what happened in the Heart, but he is getting better. He moves with shaky legs, and he goes to eat for the first time in days. He travels, not far in the Foothills to get grass, but even if it is covered in grass most the time, he knows the winter is going to be upon them soon enough. There was such much life left in the dying Orangemoon season, and he was missing it. He had heard some talk of foals being born this late in breeding season, and he hoped both mother and foal were healthy.

His own heart still bleed for Mother, and he had no idea how to fix it. It wasn't even him that helped killed her, but some sort of freak that looked like him. What was that thing? He felt like he should know, but he had no idea. He still felt sick, and he would. He had never eaten blood, yet alone flesh, and he had ingested so much that his stomach and intestines where twisted in the most uncomfortable way. He sighed, slowly moving and trying to get his body to walk off what was in his system. He stopped, having cramps, but he was able to relieve himself, and felt better afterwards.

Upon staring at the sky, there were clouds about, and he stared at them for several minutes, not paying much attention to anything around him. He stopped staring, his eyes hurting from being open too long. He heard talking in a small, familiar voice just moments later. Immediately he was on the look out, and he was able to find Darwin quickly despite his vision, and he also found Hana. The mare that had saved him from when he was an insane mess, crazy and covered in the blood of himself and his family. What a psycho he must have looked like, and it was only now that he realized he was crazy at the moment in time.

He approached them cautiously, as if she would run away if she caught whiff of him. Light blood stains still covered parts of his white fur, but he was wiped clean otherwise. There was a flower near by, a rose that was pink. They grew wild throughout the area, and he carefully plucked one that was fully grown. The sweet smell was released into the air, and he made his way closer towards them with the rose in his mouth. He laid it down before her, a sheep smile gracing his features as he spoke softly.

"Good evening. I see you've more or less met my brother. Child, come here please. I didn't get to meet you the other night. I am your big brother, Casimir. Though madam, I wanted to thank you for healing me the other night. I...a lot happened. If you wish to know I will tell you, and I know I was quite the mess, and truthfully I still am. But I won't bother you with troubles of one who is not worthy to bother a fair maiden. Please, take this rose as an offering of my apologies along with my words."

OCC: I set this after he met Hana and Fence, but since he doesn't know Darwin's name, I would love for him to tell him ICly :)

Messages In This Thread
Honestly though, I'm okay. [Darwin & Open] - by Hana - 05-08-2013, 08:32 AM
RE: Honestly though, I'm okay. [Darwin & Open] - by Casimir - 05-20-2013, 04:29 PM