the Rift

This one's a fighter[OPEN]

Zdravilo Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
So it was her turn to pick someone up... sort of.

Entering the emerald canopy was easy. She slithered at a triumphantly bold trot. Her crowned forhead held high. Curly fibers flew from her tail bone and into the air like clouded mist. Her dished head placed elegantly, high, easily. Her nostrils were calm. Audits were perked forward. She moved with a silence that might've gone unnoticed if it hadn't been for the leaves and twigs. She heard murmers in the distant. She knew it was a new horse. She heard his voice crack and break as he charged.. the other one.

I slowly glided to a stop. All I would have to do was turn the corner and see who was chatting, and who was attacking. I heard the loud thumps of hooves and debated turning around and going home, to the Basin. Yet, something egged me on to turn the corner and glance.

So I did.

Much to my surprise, it was Descaro. Well, the horse attacking seemed rather annoyed by Descaro, so why not make this a game? Arching my head, I feel my banner drape over my neck. I walked up behind Descaro very quietly. My muzzle, about a foot away, snorted. The warm air gliding to where Descaro was. One of my eyebrows cocked. A playful smile plastered in my velveteen lips. Slowly, I walked up next to him on his right side.

Then I realized I was in the target zone for the charging horse.

"Easy there boy. You wouldn't want to draw my blood would you?" My eyes traced Descaro's cranium before looking at the other horse. His coat shimmering a burnt gold color, but was glossy and held a certain sheen. His mane and tail were gold with stands of whitish-beige and dark brown. His eyes, oh, his eyes. Emerald green, like this very forest. He was classy yet he looked as if he could beat anyone up. His horn was the color of pure ebony.

If charm was the only way to lasso in this stallion, so be it, but he'd better prepare.

Reaching my whiskered muzzle forward, I spoke. "I don't think you'd want to hurt me, would you? My body, so easily snapped and fragile.. denser, more built opponents will come." My voice in a soft whisper. Chords lacing through the forest. A subtle seductivity always lingered, but I hid it a lot of times because if the weirdos it attracted. Bringing my muzzle back in, I look at Descaro once more. Who knows maybe we could be the recruiting masters. He gets the ladies, and I get the soldiers. Seemed fair to me!

I knew I was getting ahead of myself.

I only give Descaro a slight courteous dip of the head. I knew he'd know he had gotten my respect almost immidietly. He also got my craziness. I still hoped this flaxen boy still had a chance. I look back at the charger. It was a good nickname for him, suited him well.

Messages In This Thread
This one's a fighter[OPEN] - by Calcifer - 05-08-2013, 10:12 PM
RE: This one's a fighter[OPEN] - by Descaro - 05-09-2013, 05:52 AM
RE: This one's a fighter[OPEN] - by Calcifer - 05-09-2013, 05:59 PM
RE: This one's a fighter[OPEN] - by Descaro - 05-13-2013, 05:53 PM
RE: This one's a fighter[OPEN] - by Zdravilo - 05-15-2013, 10:38 PM
RE: This one's a fighter[OPEN] - by Calcifer - 05-16-2013, 10:41 PM
RE: This one's a fighter[OPEN] - by Descaro - 05-18-2013, 07:24 PM
RE: This one's a fighter[OPEN] - by Zdravilo - 05-18-2013, 08:53 PM
RE: This one's a fighter[OPEN] - by Calcifer - 05-19-2013, 12:44 AM